Faster delivery/upgrade - Craig's orders

Upgrade queue number 36 and still no email. Just keeping you guys up to date.

ok, wake me up when you are done,, I'm 40 ;)

and you can wake me up when you're done... I'm 42.

Dang, how did I end up 83. :-( Sent in upgrade info Mar. 7 before this thread even existed. Paid Apr. 8 less than 5 minutes after I got my payment request email. Probably lack of communication between ED and Craig.
Back during the cold war, Russia had these big, loud, blatantly obvious bombers. They numbered each one in increasing order: the first was numbered 1, the second (don't actually remember, so I'm just making these numbers up) 4, the third was 8, the fourth was 10, etc... they just randomly increased the number, making sure that the number was obviously displayed. As the numbers shot up and the USA kept track of those numbers, they started to get really worried: if these are the the ones we're counting, where are the ones we haven't seen yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dang, how did I end up 83. :-( Sent in upgrade info Mar. 7 before this thread even existed. Paid Apr. 8 less than 5 minutes after I got my payment request email. Probably lack of communication between ED and Craig.

I paid my upgrade on Mar 15.. I didn't bother waiting for evil dragons email.
Likewise.... May the Pyramid continue!!!

Just thought I would say for those having a lack of faith that these would be shipped !,

Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days in most cases.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to openpandora.org to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team.

so get ordering before they run out !

Likewise (my que nr 35):

Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days in most cases.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to openpandora.org to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team."

UPS tracking data says it will be at my home in Stockholm, Sweden on monday :)

Or the one after that, if new orders get shipped out before upgrades like it seems to be the case at the moment. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, because I lost all track of the way things are handled during the last two years week.

You're not alone. I'm 36 and no email.

GAH SERIOUSLY?!!? I'm one off!! Such bad luck.

Not a new order nor an upgrade, guess I've still got a couple of months to wait...

waiting_skeleton_cover.jpg

Not a new order nor an upgrade, guess I've still got a couple of months to wait...

waiting_skeleton_cover.jpg

I know how you feel, I'm part of the first-week preorders and can't really be bothered to follow news anymore. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get any info via email...

I don't know what my queue number was but my second batch pandora arrived to complement my first batch one on Saturday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

To be honest if I knew that I still had to wait over a month after paying for an upgrade.. I wouldn't have bothered upgrading.

I paid my upgrade on Mar 15.. I didn't bother waiting for evil dragons email.
Likewise.... May the Pyramid continue!!!
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Queue number 36!

Hello,

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days in most cases.

Thanks so much,

Queue number 36!

Hello,

Thanks so much,

reached up to 42 aswell..

13/05/2010 - Original Order

15/03/2012 - Upgraded Order

15/04/2012 - Recieved Shipping Info

Woo!, Number 43.. just got my confirmation email.

45 and just got confirmation! Being Australian, I'm expecting it's going to take a while.

Where did you get a tracking number?

Back