"estimated" Release Date

Would you rather wait for a completely working pandora or not?

• Yes! I need fully working wifi!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, the updates will do.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeeze I didn't think this would big news, most of my posts aren't and usually no one cares. LOL It's already on the unofficial blog. Thanks for adding my link! :)

I'm pretty sure on July. Unless something goes wrong with the dpad redesign we will be good to go.

Edit: What I can't promise is 100% wifi compatibility, that's still a work in progress, but it won't stop us shipping as I'm pretty sure you are all capable of installing an updated driver.

I'm pretty sure on July. Unless something goes wrong with the dpad redesign we will be good to go.
Edit: What I can't promise is 100% wifi compatibility, that's still a work in progress, but it won't stop us shipping as I'm pretty sure you are all capable of installing an updated driver.

What are you guys stuck on with the wifi?

I'm expecting my DIY Pandora sooner then that, then? :p

Are you daft? Don't ask questions! Craig gave a date, take it and RUN!

On a side note. There is quite a lot that's still left to do. Unless they already gave the go ahead to start the injection molding without telling us. Well, time to wait until July 31st to roll around.

Are you daft? Don't ask questions! Craig gave a date, take it and RUN!

Haha yea i guess ur right but still I'm curious as to what is wrong with it.

There are a ton of devs itching to get their hands on the Pandora. Give them a week and the wi-fi drivers will help you see through time.

craig this is like the best day of my life so far :blink:
back to F5-ing the boards!!!
ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy

Does the July figure include things like FCC testing? (Is that even possible without working Wifi?)

The WIFI will be functional in hardware, which is all FCC testing will need to know.

I don't give a damn about wireless on this device for now anyway - Just get them out there and we can easily add the drivers later on.

I am confident with Craigx this time. I've been told some now-confirmed rumors about july some time ago... so I'm quite confident ^^

Back