Anxiety kicking in - to email or not to email

andyhamer

I'm wondering if i can get some feedback on this,

Date of order 1st October 2008, 20:33 estimated queue position 1050 - 1150.

I have changed address twice since my original order, and did have a bit of a minor issue with Jacquelyn previously updating to the correct current address (hopefully!) solved now.

I don't really want to unnecessarily burden Jacquelyn & the team at this stage, should i have had an email by now? anyone else around my "queue position"/order date, got an email or received their unit yet?.

Thanks for listening.

EDIT:

The above queue position estimate is quite old, just discovered a much more recent one from Jacquelyn of 1200 - 1300

Last edited by a moderator:
Over half the orders are 'first day' somewhere in the world time zones so please try to keep that in mind.

Only a few units each day go to premium orders. We still have not sold 100.

Returns go back out at a steady pace, we are catching up there.
Seeing as you're from the UK, I think that queue number estimate is on the low side. It sounds a bit like you should be around 1500 or so.

Well, I ordered on the 30th September 2008 around 21:30, I am also in the UK,and have yet to receive a shipping confirmation.

I will post on the relevant thread as soon as the email arrives.

Sit tight it will get to you.

Don't worry about the address change. I moved several times before I got my unit, and it arrived when it arrived. Not much to do really. At the rate units are being built, I would say your unit will ship within the next 7 days, and most others over the next 30.

Mine is back for repairs, and I'm currently moving so I told Jackie to hold it for me. I'm really hurting to, as I want to check out the 4-5 updates Notaz has made to PSX emu since I mailed it back for repair, but for the next 3 weeks I'm super busy, so no real chance to play anyways, so I just have to wait. It's tuff, but trust me, it will be so nice once you finally get it.

Chris

Back