Estimate Position

Wow, I just got my email for order position. When I ordered around March/April I was supposed to be around 3500-4000 just found out I am in the 1550-1650 range. I wonder why the range is 100 at a time if they know what order people ordered in. Oh, well. I'm just happy to know I'm no longer one of the last to get one. Kinda in the middle. Makes me SO happy!!!

Also she said she should have the info about US shipping in the next 1-2 weeks!

Poem58 said:
Wow, I just got my email for order position. When I ordered around March/April I was supposed to be around 3500-4000 just found out I am in the 1550-1650 range. I wonder why the range is 100 at a time if they know what order people ordered in. Oh, well. I'm just happy to know I'm no longer one of the last to get one. Kinda in the middle. Makes me SO happy!!!

Nice, I ordered in februari. Must mean I'm in <1000

Last edited by a moderator:
So, uh, about how long will it take after the first 500 for the rest to get here? I have been unable to find that info...

Poem58 said:

Yeah, well she told me in an email that I'd get mine in 2008, so, yannow.

But dang! That's a LOT of cancellations! Actually, going by that, I should have mine by now :(

I'm certain mine will arrive a couple of days after I leave the country for a month or so at the end of March.

Monk said:
But dang! That's a LOT of cancellations! Actually, going by that, I should have mine by now :(
Unfortunately they're logarithmic, not linear. Every cancellation brings you a little closer, but not by as much as the last cancellation. You eventually approach a lower bound which is somewhere around two months from now :p

Loonie said:
I'm certain mine will arrive a couple of days after I leave the country for a month or so at the end of March.

same here :(

Shock-Socks said:
Loonie said:

same here :(

So what's happening in March/April that's making people flee the country?

Monk said:
So what's happening in March/April that's making people flee the country?

I'm finally getting a little slither of holiday between projects to visit family in the UK. Only about two years late.

Better late than never - and with luck all of the snow will actually have gone by then (it keeps threatening to return, though not in full force so far).

jumpman said:
I ordered 5 units on September 30, 2008 from Craig's store. My order confirmation email came at 7:23am(Pacific standard time)! I am in Las Vegas, Nevada USA! As of December 16, 2009 My order was 250-350, as per Jacquelyn's email to me!

I hope this helps, but I doubt it! :p

Chris

I ordered the first day , and I am around 700 ... I am in Reno, Nevada :) Bud

I'm a late orderer, not as late as some. Rather not get too excited early on.

I ordered around 7AM PST on September 30th, 2008 and fall between 400-500 in line.

I got my order confirmed on, September 29, 2009 1:16 AM CST.
And my queue was 2400 - 2500 on 12/30/09.

Back