Countdown To Production Unit Showcase 7 Day(S)

GizmoTheGreen said:
x68000 said:
second exodous said:
So when do you expect them to finish the alterations and assemble 10 for photos?

I'd imagine that if Craig doesn't mention a date of completion, he is either in the dark himself, or just wants to keep things quiet in case of any further problems.

Can you imagine how fed up he must be of the constant nitpicking and the high level of scrutiny each of his posts goes through.

He said his aim was to get them all out in time for Christmas, so lets leave it at that and give the guy a bit breathing space!
well said!
I didn't mean to nitpick, I just saw that there was only one reply since he posted that and I thought I'd ask while he was on. I'm sorry if I seemed pushy, I didn't mean to, just was curious. I wouldn't have asked hours after he posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair question and not like was asked dozens of times yet lol.
As in does he think that eats away at the slack enough to push overall schedule out.
He's not said either way and it will be asked, as it was it was asked in a nice way.
Poor Cragix though, it's tough being him.....

If i came across as a bit agressive i apologise, it's been a tough day!

I really do feel for Craig though, as most of his posts do get torn to shreds - The sooner the Pandoras fall into our hands, the sooner Open Pandora can kick back and relax for a while :)

no way! the OP team shall suffer forever making new batches and new versions of the panda and shall slave away from delays their whole life while we enjoy the fruits of their loom

DaMummy said:
no way! the OP team shall suffer forever making new batches and new versions of the panda and shall slave away from delays their whole life while we enjoy the fruits of their loom

Are you sure about that?

:blink:

:lol:

still no response about the silkscreen, im afraid that we will expect more delays from the problems in the silkscreens models about the position/angle/place

DroneB Dev said:
still no response about the silkscreen, im afraid that we will expect more delays from the problems in the silkscreens models about the position/angle/place

It's the lack of communicated advancement on these smaller issues, and the software image, the AC adaptor etc. that are making me think unless they're working on these issues behind-the-scenes concurrently, whilst waiting for these case samples to be finished, sent and received, then we're going to have even further delays before we have a 'shippable' product.

In my head, I'm thinking I'll receive the Pandora at the earliest around the middle of January, before I go back to university after the Christmas break.

Dead1nside said:
It's the lack of communicated advancement on these smaller issues, and the software image, the AC adaptor etc. that are making me think unless they're working on these issues behind-the-scenes concurrently, whilst waiting for these case samples to be finished, sent and received, then we're going to have even further delays before we have a 'shippable' product.
Regarding software image new short PND demo you probably seen this but anyway....

Back