Gpx2 Was "tabbed"

That thread on Evil Avatar they link to sounds suspciously mixed up and inacurate though like they confused some of their infor with stuff about the XGP, no one ever claimed the GPX2 to be a PSP killer, that's just silly.

although it would be interesting to see how good games on the xgp and gpx2 would be if programmed by the likes of sega.

I think we would all be astounded by what they could probably achieve on the humble old gp32!!

Very true, although there were some rpgs planned for the gp32 that looked pretty good, too bad they never got released.

Yuglooc posted on Aug 16 2005 at 07:47 PM said:
One thing is true tho, and that is GPx2 is certainly drawing lots of attention. And that's awsome.

How much attention did the GP32 draw, compared to the GPX2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eurogamer also picked up the story. Unfortunately many people are getting confused about what the GPX2 actually is...we could end up with a fair few 'why doesn't this play Ridge Racer, it's not as good as my PSP' type users round here in a few month's time :(

Don't get me wrong, the publicity is great, but I fear people are getting the wrong end of the stick.

K0K0NUT_h3lmut posted on Aug 17 2005 at 04:36 AM said:
Yuglooc posted on Aug 16 2005 at 07:47 PM said:
One thing is true tho, and that is GPx2 is certainly drawing lots of attention. And that's awsome.

How much attention did the GP32 draw, compared to the GPX2?

when the gp32 came out, there wasnt much attention drawn towards it at all. After all in the early days it was a closed system with a few mediocre games released for it. Mine sat in its box for at least 18 months before it saw its first emulator!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so we may get many more users then with this much publicity (compared to the GP32), however back when the GP32 came out it was the most powerful handheld- this time around that has changed. I wish that many people could of seen the GP32's awesomeness, imagine if we had twice as many devs.

Shhh.. the GP2X *IS* a PSP killer, never let anyone tell you otherwise! Show me a PSP with Seiken Densetsu 3 and you will prove me wrong, but otherwise, begone naysayer!

Back