Pandora commercial

I want EMINEM or 2Pac for the background music.

Yeww
wacko.gif

We need to show two 64GB SDXC cards being mounted on it. Also, a USB hub with be nice too.
How about a docking station: with a mouse, maybe a full-size console, more USB ports, and power?

I've always had an idea of designing a palmtop whose keyboard and display could be detached, and the computer part plugged into a desktop docking station/console. Take your work with you and do it on the run, and then dock it at home to make it into a desktop!

I get the feeling that if we marketed the Pandora as a tiny PC and didn't mention games people would think £500 was a decent price.

sorry but no, that would still be a bit too costly...if you really would have sold it for that price you should have claim it was a phone...

Hey thanks for all the suggestions. I have updated the game/software list on the OP.

i agree with the fact that all features need to somehow be covered. it's one of the hardest things to make a very short engaging video. less is more as they say.

so it will be done in a type of infomercial review format, where their is visuals complementing a deep soothing voice saying something like:

"The OpenPandora is a revolution in portable computing with unique controls that no other system on the planet possesses. It is possible to..." etc

Then is kicks into this high octane track of music and explodes with each possibility coming up briefly and a macro/close up of the Pandora doing it.

Surf the web - shot of that

Productivity - shot of apps

Games - shot of that

etc

Then all the images of all the functions kinda zooms out and then it flies into the screen of the Panda and it closes and someone puts it in their pocket and the voice says: "it all fits in your pocket"

Then: "Are you smart enough? Get an OpenPandora."

BANG!

^ Haha, not a problem. I wasn't sure if my mention of it was spotted, that's all. :)

But Lugaru's still beta, isn't it? Best to show off a game that we all know runs very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Aren't many emulators in beta, too, though? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ You're a little bit behind. ;) The graphical errors were fixed the day after the initial release.

You are right about it being a bit slow, but changing the resolution to 640x480 instead of 800x480 fixes that (overclocking makes no difference to it, either, so it runs at that speed even at the stock 600MHz clock-speed).

But I like to take advantage of resolutions that I have. Hmm, what a pickle we're in...

The commercial could start by showing all the various consoles, computers, handhelds, etc that the Pandora can emulate then smash them all into what becomes the Pandora!

Back