Colorful week

If nothing changed over the years, the charger will probably be this one:
B9o0Ia0IcAAUcJX.jpg:orig

Until recently I hadn't written anything in over a year, due to work and home life etc. I'm working on something now for the Pandora.

BTW Guru Logic is available on the Pandora, I released it via the forums because it's slower than on GP2X. I only release stuff on the repo when I'm happy with it. I know how I can fix the speed issues now, but it would take time.

Find it here (From 2013) - https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/port-request-guru-logic-champs.70487/

[EDIT] As you can see it got the grand total of SIX downloads. Was it worth my time? :(

I think thats a grey pyra? Dark red and gunmetal grey, they would be nice colour options.
[doublepost=1465588843,1465588802][/doublepost]
Until recently I hadn't written anything in over a year, due to work and home life etc. I'm working on something now for the Pandora.

BTW Guru Logic is available on the Pandora, I released it via the forums because it's slower than on GP2X. I only release stuff on the repo when I'm happy with it. I know how I can fix the speed issues now, but it would take time.

Find it here (From 2013) - https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/port-request-guru-logic-champs.70487/

[EDIT] As you can see it got the grand total of SIX downloads. Was it worth my time? :(
6 people think it was.:)

Well, if you hide it somewhere in the boards... I didn't even see this thread.
I'm sure there are more people appreciating Guru Logic Champs.

@iprice: Looks like I'm in the same boat as others and missed that you posted it.

I make it a point to grab any of your games that I come across. They are always polished and well thought out, and I've enjoyed every one I've gotten the chance to play. I look forward to seeing what you are working on now.

If nothing changed over the years, the charger will probably be this one:
B9o0Ia0IcAAUcJX.jpg:orig

My theory is that the small box pictured with the Pyra and it's battery is a package/box that would be shipped in a larger cardboard box with room for accessories and other (charger as pictured, maybe a cable to go with it, fitted pouch/case, coffee mug, key chain, t-shirt, etc...).

The metal aluminum logo plate would look much better on any case if it were anodized black to match the shoulders & nubs. The raw aluminum looks out of place.

That Pyra picture is wonderful! Me loves it...heck, what will I have to do to gather the needed money?? Buaaaa, chuif.
Nice game Ian! I have guru logic on my caanoo and it is just absolutely great!

The metal aluminum logo plate would look much better on any case if it were anodized black to match the shoulders & nubs. The raw aluminum looks out of place.
I like the metallic look as it is in these pictures even if it is the original logo. I still wonder what copper would look like.

for another not so colourful new, we only want 2 more pre-orders for a batch of 1k! woot woot.

for another not so colourful new, we only want 2 more pre-orders for a batch of 1k! woot woot.
Can you sing "and she's gone" like in Lucy in the Stars with Diamonds by the Beatles ?
I guess it means, no, it's not offcial. It already said before the calculation was broken.

Back