As someone who just yesterday replaced the whole case and screen on his Pandora, I deeply appreciate the design improvements made to the Prya. I had to open and close the case around the screen several times to make sure all the wires were laying flush, and going where they were supposed to go. It probably took me 20 minutes to connect the video cable to the mainboard because I didn't quite have enough slack. I ended up using some double-sided tape to keep the wifi antenna in place when I was positioning the screen. The left trigger button didn't click, so I had to coax the plastic into the right shape. I had to try several different screws to finally find the ones that lay flush in the battery compartment. I also suspect that the screws aren't quite long enough to get a really good grip to hold the case together. Actually when I was opening the case to replace it, I to drill out one of the screws because I had stripped the top.
I get that some of those issues are my fault (not looking at the screws closely enough, stripping the screw that I ended up drilling, wrapping the video cable 3 times instead of 2, etc..), but I'm glad to see that the Pyra should be much less frustrating to open up and put back together. The better plastic used for the case should also improve things significantly. Oh, and the battery fitting properly looks great!
I'm pretty excited for the Pyra.