Cancelled

Yeah but, wasn't it though the shop you order from depended on your location? I know my order is from craig's shop because im in the US. Thats how I remembered it, unless thats change.

You can order from ED's shop from anywhere, I think, but shipping gets really expensive. Still, relative to a $500 cost it might not be a big deal..

Day 5 gone and no response to my cancellation.

Will I ever see a response and see my money?

I hope I don't get a in "two months" response.

Seriously - OPT respond to my cancellation and refund my money.

How much more patience do you want from me after two and half years............Ridiculous..

Last edited by a moderator:

How much more patience do you want from me after two and half years............Ridiculous..

5 days is still low for Jacklyn's mailbox backlog...

The pandora come with a lesson : patience ;)

Or you could insult craigx like hell and get your refund immediately

Last edited by a moderator:

5 days is still low for Jacklyn's mailbox backlog...

The pandora come with a lesson : patience ;)

Or you could insult craigx like hell and get your refund immediately

Could be, but in the last 2-1/2 years I have always received a response within a day or two max from debs and J.

Unfortunately... I am in need of funds... otherwise I would still be waiting :(

Hope OPT understands and helps out quickly.

The only reasons I have not cancelled are EvilDragon's posts. Im in the US and my order is from his shop.

OK got a response with option, selected the quickest (paypal)

waiting for confirmation and funds.

I am still going to stick around, as soon as I have the funds again, I will just go for the premium pandora. I think I can wait a week :)

This is why this forum and Pandora fans in general have such a bad reputation now, anyone with a dissenting opinion is harassed into leaving. I'm starting to not like coming here. :(
+1 :(

+1 here also :(
+1; people who voice perfectly legitimate opinions don't deserve to be flamed. If you love your Pandora so much, next time you're going to flame someone for saying they prefer a phone/3DS/etc., just go pick up your Pandora instead and save us from the needless confrontation.

Everyone is allowed an opinion and can express any if they do it in the right manner.

In most cases replies are quite nasty as the opinion was either 100% correct or at least had an element of truth.

Just because someone has a justifiable bad opinion does not mean they will or ever want to cancel!

My £200 investment is locked in - if it gets no return then fair enough it's been a rollacoaster ride with some good highs and plenty of lows! I would have it no other way!

.....I just bought an Archos 7 home tablet V2 for £74.99 at Carphonewarehouse.

It runs Android Eclair on an A8 at 800 MHz - performance is sluggish - Angry birds plays in slow motion.

Web browsing is ok but lovely reading forums on a 7" display - for movies it's very good which is why I bought it.

For the money not a bad toy as a put me on but surprised the A8 is so slow running Android.

I tend to watch gp32x forum more.. Been my forum home like 8 or more years. Also, I like the front page post summary

Theres much higher Pandora post volume here though, so evidently the community split did either bring more folkshere or at least higher coun posters..

If you're unhappy about the flaming here, head back to gp32x forum.. Still there :)

I've got pneumonia right now so am lieing around being dead. 3 months until twins arrive but my wife can't bend to pick up stuff, and lots of remodelling and prep work still .. So my time is tight, and I just can't check this forum as much as used to

Evildragon -- I'm still working on mmenu with net control and all tbat but I'm dead for a few days

Jeffphonesick

I tend to watch gp32x forum more.. Been my forum home like 8 or more years. Also, I like the front page post summary

Theres much higher Pandora post volume here though, so evidently the community split did either bring more folkshere or at least higher coun posters..

If you're unhappy about the flaming here, head back to gp32x forum.. Still there :)

I've got pneumonia right now so am lieing around being dead. 3 months until twins arrive but my wife can't bend to pick up stuff, and lots of remodelling and prep work still .. So my time is tight, and I just can't check this forum as much as used to

Evildragon -- I'm still working on mmenu with net control and all tbat but I'm dead for a few days

Jeffphonesick

Get some rest now, mate. My twin boys are 12 weeks old today and I'm half dead on my feet from lack of sleep (my wife also, of course). It's worth it, obviously, but a bit of a tough time. B)

Hang in there Jeff, and rest up. Twins on the way.......I'd be sick just from the idea of that fact. :lol: Get well soon.

Chris

You guys with newborn kids and kids on the way: suck it up. The Pandora needs you. :)

Get well soon skeezix
smile.gif

Back