GP32 Euro Released cancelled

and why hasn't Gamepark turned to Samsung like some people suggested is unknown to me, because samsung is the best company ever. This seriously fuckin' sucks A$$. The Gp32 Scene was shady for the last few months and it was climbing in popularity and this fux it up so bad its unbelievable. Plus now there is even less support im going to have to fix my Gp32 myself with parts (control stick died on the right). Who would like to make a huge petition?

Sounds good to me, but it'd have to be huge for Gamepark to listen to us... iirc they have a history of being fairly bad at responses to anything from the outside world.

Err, can someone please answer my questions from my last post?

How did 2 companies at once get the rights to release GP32 in Europe, what is that other company, and when is the release date in Spain?

Also, is there any chance that that other company will release GP32 in the rest of Europe if the Spain launch proves successfull?

Thyphoid posted on Oct 22 2003 at 12:12 PM said:
Do we feel Big Ns' thumb now?
Yes, think about the relationship of these two companys (mitsui & nintendo). there's much to think about, what might happend if ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back