Cancelled

I do find it absolutely hilarious that we (as in the OP team) are expected to take every single bit of shit which is thrown at us and keep on smiling.

It isn't going to happen. You can't expect to be rude to us and then for us to be all singing and all dancing to please you.

Also, as many people have pointed out, there is no conspiracy here, I'm not sitting up on a hill with a sniper rifle fixed on you, that you think we would have time to do that is interesting. I have not even read this thread until today, again, the way some people assume I or Ed must read every thread on here is also bizarre, I maybe read 10%.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do find it absolutely hilarious that we (as in the OP team) are expected to take every single bit of shit which is thrown at us and keep on smiling.

It isn't going to happen. You can't expect to be rude to us and then for us to be all singing and all dancing to please you.

Also, as many people have pointed out, there is no conspiracy here, I'm not sitting up on a hill with a sniper rifle fixed on you, that you think we would have time to do that is interesting.

If you "win" an argument by being a jackass, you're still a jackass. A brilliant one, but a jackass nonetheless.

some people assume I or Ed must read every thread on here is also bizarre, I maybe read 10%.

I imagine it's a side-effect of the culture that's been cultivated here. You expect people on the boards to have read everything you've posted. I've seen numerous posts where you say "I've explained..." when you mentioned it in passing on page 7 of a topic in General Talk. Obviously, we have the stalker to track you, but not everyone is aware of that, but I can understand how in this environment the reverse expectation arose.

Unfortunate event yes, but easily fixable. The message could have been sent to Jacquelyn in the last 10 days to look for my email and get me the refund. Amazed that 3jane got his so quickly.

I have asked repeatedly in my emails and the one Jacquelyn have read and here, that I would appreciate the help if it can be processed quickly. Paypal should take a few minutes.

But I am the unlucky one.

Its not like I have a choice..

Unfortunate event yes, but easily fixable. The message could have been sent to Jacquelyn in the last 10 days to look for my email and get me the refund. Amazed that 3jane got his so quickly.

I have asked repeatedly in my emails and the one Jacquelyn have read and here, that I would appreciate the help if it can be processed quickly. Paypal should take a few minutes.

But I am the unlucky one.

Its not like I have a choice..

It can be hard to notice when you have a new PM here, so I'd just like to point out that you have a new PM.

Thank you so much. :)

Lets see how long this whole thing takes.. lots of lessons being learned here.

I've ordered my pandora 18 days ago and it said it would be here in 4 to 16 days where is my pandora I check my email every day and the last email I got was 1 week ago I am soo annoyed as I have been saveing up for over a year arggg

I've ordered my pandora 18 days ago and it said it would be here in 4 to 16 days where is my pandora I check my email every day and the last email I got was 1 week ago I am soo annoyed as I have been saveing up for over a year arggg

I thought they were sending out warning emails about a possible delay due to the Wifi issues they were having on the PC boards.

Day 12 - no refund

1 response

Chill out, dude. OPT are not thieves, it's just not in their best interest to hand out refunds to you when you ask for them. You'll get your money back when it's convenient for them to do so. So just relax and wait, they know you want it back and now all you can do is wait until they've got it spare to give back to you.

Relax.

D.

what are Apple/Microsoft/Nintendo refund policies? Do you get it in a couple of weeks? I never ran into this, i'm curious.

I remember sending out my Sega Genesis for repairs that took 6 hours on the phone juggling people that didn't want to talk to you.. Then it took 4 months to get it back.. plus had to pay for the repairs.

My Xbox 360 RROD I had that sent out, took just about a month for it to comeback.. couldn't complain they paid for the shipping and fixed it for free.

Day 12 - no refund

1 response

Chill out, dude. OPT are not thieves, it's just not in their best interest to hand out refunds to you when you ask for them. You'll get your money back when it's convenient for them to do so. So just relax and wait, they know you want it back and now all you can do is wait until they've got it spare to give back to you.

Relax.

D.

Really when its convenient to them, I guess that is the case when you get your Pandora too.

I don't think i have to chill out, plain and simple.

When others requested after me and got it before me. I can't even get a response. And It goes back to ..if they just dont want to respond.

Any way the counter will continue.

Just refund my money and you won't hear from me..

Just thinking if I had a problem with my Pandora I would get the same response as this.. I guess like the big corps..

But it seems there is no difference between big or small.

I am annoyed because it could be done so quickly, Jacquelyn already knows (from 1 response) that I have requested a refund through paypal.. she could have looked from my response in the last 5 days and taken care of it.

to be continued...

May be you should chill out since you don't have a dog in this fight..

BTW way for those who thing I am being unreasonable...

what do you think I have been doing for the last 30 Months.... RELAXING...

what are Apple/Microsoft/Nintendo refund policies? Do you get it in a couple of weeks? I never ran into this, i'm curious.

Its actually quite difficult to arrange a refund in some companies... even once you get a rep to approve one, the request then needs to go to the finance dept for approval which can take a while depending on the situation and company structure. Then there's the matter of actually processing it. When I process a refund at work, for example, I have to advise the customer to allow 7-10 working days for it to show in their account.

Eftpos systems tend to only be designed to process transactions in one direction, from your account to the companies account, so a separate process has to exist for transactions the other way... and where it does, you then have to wait for the bank to process the transaction which can take another couple of days. Some companies don't seem to have reverse eftpos at all, for example when we moved my sister's mobile phone away from Telstra it took them 2 months (possibly 3, my memory is hazy) before they finally sent me a cheque for the refund of the balance of the account. (which was in credit when the service was switched)

Obviously there's a much shorter chain of command within Craigix's store, so some of this doesn't actually apply in this case, but certainly once triggered I would expect it to take at least 3 working days before the funds become available.

@Cyberbug: Perhaps you should give them a call. I've always found that phone is a much better medium for dealing with this type of thing.

- Neelix

I'll try tonight, I guess I have to put up the long distance charges..

Amazing no one looks at their emails.

I am in the US so there is time difference as well.

By the way I have sent the request to all the email addresses, debs, jacquelin and others fromt the order site.

I have also cancelled. I intendo to order again at the new price when I have more money. The reason Ive cancelled is that I really need the money.

you'll probably get your refund soon like the other fellow.

Who did you send the request too?

Back