Pfff... troll post... why bother us with this crap. Just cancel and stfu

Last edited by a moderator:
Gricey said:
What's your order number?

ilold.jpg

washo said:
I ordered in Oct 2009, so I guess I was around 3500+

Come on! This is not helping anyone, next!

To anyone else thinking of cancelling, I have one word for you........DONT, I have mine and its brilliant, so it has a few minor niggles, so it isnt "perfect out of the box"

But its still everything I was hoping for!!!

And it can only get better as software matures.

booring, so you lost interest, 21st century attention span kicked in eh?

cue broad Yorkshire accent:-

when I was a lad we spent whole months building model planes from bits of old rotten wood and litter, and they never worked, and we had scarred fingers and glue all over our clothes, and we only had one set of clothes, between the lot of us, why, I had to wait decades for them to invent the cassette player, just so I couldn't afford it properly, and waited even longer for pong, and if you could afford it, it broke down all the time, or burnt the score into your black and white tv screen, why, you kids today, don't know your born, soft you are, soft!

we would all huddle round our old orange crate, painted too look like a tv, and pretend an empty shoe box was the pong machine, one of us would keep score, the other would hold the empty torch case, and the youngest kids would get to make shadow bats and balls with their hands, it was even better when we could get a bit of candle to put in the torch case, kids today? soft they are, soft.

why? I saved up all year just too buy a bead for my abacus, and I didn't even have a abacus, but we where happier then, if we could have learnt to count, we would have known the value of things, but beads where expensive, and water soluble, and decomposed rapidly, and if you tell anyone how hard we had it, they don't believe a word of it , soft, they are , soft..... :p

(fyi.....humour...English...get used to it)

craigix said:
Urgh... merge these in to one big thread of woe.
WOEooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWOEoooooooooooooooooooooooo

hobbyman II said:
booring, so you lost interest, 21st century attention span kicked in eh?

cue broad Yorkshire accent:-

when I was a lad we spent whole months building model planes from bits of old rotten wood and litter, and they never worked, and we had scarred fingers and glue all over our clothes, and we only had one set of clothes, between the lot of us, why, I had to wait decades for them to invent the cassette player, just so I couldn't afford it properly, and waited even longer for pong, and if you could afford it, it broke down all the time, or burnt the score into your black and white tv screen, why, you kids today, don't know your born, soft you are, soft!

we would all huddle round our old orange crate, painted too look like a tv, and pretend an empty shoe box was the pong machine, one of us would keep score, the other would hold the empty torch case, and the youngest kids would get to make shadow bats and balls with their hands, it was even better when we could get a bit of candle to put in the torch case, kids today? soft they are, soft.

why? I saved up all year just too buy a bead for my abacus, and I didn't even have a abacus, but we where happier then, if we could have learnt to count, we would have known the value of things, but beads where expensive, and water soluble, and decomposed rapidly, and if you tell anyone how hard we had it, they don't believe a word of it , soft, they are , soft..... :p

(fyi.....humour...English...get used to it)
We can’t bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere. Like that time I took the ferry over to Shelbyville; I needed a new heel for my shoe. So, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on them. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn’t have any white onions, because of the war; the only thing you can get was those big yellow ones.

Sorry that you won't be joining us, washo - all the best. :)

hobbyman II said:
we spent whole months building model planes from bits of old rotten wood and litter, and they never worked, and we had scarred fingers and glue all over our clothes
You should've used these instructions instead. :p

Prometheus said:
Sorry that you won't be joining us, washo - all the best. :)

hobbyman II said:
we spent whole months building model planes from bits of old rotten wood and litter, and they never worked, and we had scarred fingers and glue all over our clothes
You should've used these instructions instead. :p

Does that... actually work? :eek:

Could we get a subforum of woe in which to place the thread of woe? Perhaps we could even get a moderator of woe to use the move thread of justice to smite these woefully inadequate threads.

Also, what is the point in these threads in the first place? It would be a lot easier to just make one thread which gave people estimates of how quickly portions of the que were moving. That would be a happy joyful thread of well hope and joy.

Back