Aluminium Case ready for preorder! (2014-07-18)

O ordered mine too.

This is a Pandora User "Must Have"

I dont care about Wifi Quality because i use external Antennas on the Pandora with my Wlan Wifi Mod.

Maybe i preorder a Second One for my Golden Pandora because the Case is not more so good like new.

To all who read this,an Aliminum Case is lot more stable.

With it will your Pandora Life nearly for ever ;)

Preordering goes simply over the Dragonbox Shop.

The Pictures i saw where great Renderings here ;)

If my money gets better in the next month, I'll order an extra one, but for now I've got a grey one on order.

Chris

57 sold, 43 to go :)

The sales campaign for this is literally as flawless as the black plastic is flawed. I want one, a lot.

What do you guys think about everyone who orders now gets a spot in the queue for alupyras? (if they are produced)

Its a bit of incitement that doesn't benefit sitting on the fence till there are 10 left, and it doesn't hurt anyone.

Could start it now on on the last 43, and then continue with the ones that are sold.

Thinking about a second one.

Last edited by a moderator:
 What do you guys think about everyone who orders now gets a spot in the queue for alupyras? (if they are produced)
No. Causes too much mucking around. 

Hopefully there are a few more lazy people like me.
Lazy seems to be an understatement for me, it seems.  Distractions don't seem to be helping.  I recently lost the equivalent of $400 dollars because I was focused on stuff for someone else.

Hmmm... maybe I'll be able to get this for a Birthday present... in December... doh.

The money just isn't there for me right now... I really do want one of these, my silver case has a couple of minor cracks and some of the paint has worn away so this would be very awesome! ^_^

I feel a little bit like when the N64 first came out and I was unable to get one so I went to the shop everyday to play on the demo model... I'd also read my gaming magazines and mope... yeah, like that.

Perhaps a little note in the Pyra news to mention the progress on this might help, as AIUI this has only been mentioned so far in Pandora news, and on PandoraLive. Anyone with an old Pandora laying about might be interested in a new Pyra, but may not be actively following Pandora news.

I really hoped there would be more info on that damn plastic window when I got back from holidays. :-(

I just trust in the fact that the producer wants this case for himself too and thus will do his best to make it as good looking as possible.

Just take a deep breath and dive in! The water is fine. :)

I just trust in the fact that the producer wants this case for himself too and thus will do his best to make it as good looking as possible.

Just take a deep breath and dive in! The water is fine. :)
I'm a paranoid specimen. :) And for 100€ it really needs to be perfect. It doesn't really matter they don't make profit with it (I wouldn't mind them making some profit at all), it's just that 100€ is quite a lot of money to me.

I ordered 2 a grey and a black one :)

For my 2 Pandora's they needed some love.

They will look amazing waiting for their big brother the Pyra!

Back