Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Surely the absurd thing is how the judges(?) react. I mean, the archer is obviously unsurprised, the target's fall is controlled and theatrical, and very few people do genuinely dangerous stunts on stage.
I doubt the "jury" has seen it in a short endless loop like we do. Their attention was with the man in danger. the little part of the subconscious, that dealt with the bowman might have attributed his being quiet and still to shock.
They could have been prepared. By which I mean, whoever introduced the performance might subtly have stirred up some fear, with which those spectators would to a degree expect it going wrong and see it in their mind already. The act then just matched that, thus the reaction/interpretation was quick.

Plus, I seriously doubt an arrow can deliver a big enough impulse to knock someone over. To do that, you either need a very blunt weapon (say, a fist) or some sort of force-spreader (armour) on the victim. Isn't overanalysis fun?
Dunno, to me it looks as if the arrow knocked back the head a little, which might be enough to lose balance. What hack to his nervous system the arrow does I do not know - I have too little data on that (should get me a bow probably). Doing nothing to regain balance might be an effect. Same with getting stiff and maybe even a little stretching one's feet?
[doublepost=1516820573,1516819468][/doublepost]What the... Took me a moment with mind being elsewhere to realize, what I've grabbed in the supermarket the other day, when my mind was elsewhere.
pizzaburgerhotdogmitstoererpng.png

Thought, I'm gonna make me a somewhat normal pizza with hot dog "stuffing".
Well, it says it's easy to eat and it's new new and special. That's gotta be something. Will see in a few.

Yeah, it looked kinda disgusting but sounds like just the sorry of stupid idea I would want to try out. I wonder why it isn't an American invention.

Me too, pal. Me too. :D
Don't get me wrong. It wasn't half bad. I just found the taste a bit muffled.
Regardless of taste, combining unhealthy good in ways to make them even unhealthier is an American specially. Maybe an American version would be tastier (or be way too sweet, another American specialty).

Who says it isn't American already? We have Dr Oetker pizzas here (as disgustingly breaddy as they are), but I've never seen that particular cultural accumulation of ingredients in that configuration here. They might be a German brand, but that doesn't mean it wasn't invented by the local branch of the firm (I doubt they sell the disgusting things they sell here to Italians for example).

Who says it isn't American already? We have Dr Oetker pizzas here (as disgustingly breaddy as they are), but I've never seen that particular cultural accumulation of ingredients in that configuration here. They might be a German brand, but that doesn't mean it wasn't invented by the local branch of the firm (I doubt they sell the disgusting things they sell here to Italians for example).
Schokoladenpizza.jpg

I only watched the first movie, "The Hobbit Games". So there's more of them? Let me guess "Froyo Baggings" starring "The Hobbit Frozen" and, Some Fire spewing Dragon in the second one.

hobbitgames.jpeg hobbitgames_scene.jpeg

I watched the hungover games... it was as bad as it sounds.

Last edited:
That reminds me, I have the Geek Maggot Bingo DVD I haven't watched in a while. It includes Lord of the Cock Rings and, my favorite from the collection, Elf Panties. The feature is probably the worst movie I have ever seen. I highly recommend it. Actually, all of them suck, so might as well check them all out.
[doublepost=1517084267,1517084206][/doublepost]WTF? I really wasn't trying to be on topic.

Back