Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

If it is a microwave pizza there isn't much more that needs to be said. I love all sorts of pizza, and the microwave ones are often disgusting.

If it is a microwave pizza there isn't much more that needs to be said. I love all sorts of pizza, and the microwave ones are often disgusting.
I don't have a microwave. So I don't know. I have an oven, though. Or did you mean there are pizzas made specifically for microwave users, that's disgusting however you actually heat it up?

Because you don't like chocolate?
No, its just that chocolate is too much at some point. I could swallow a pizza Hawaii from the same company in no time.
These pizza can be thrown either into an oven or a microwave, I prefer the former.

I don't have a microwave. So I don't know. I have an oven, though. Or did you mean there are pizzas made specifically for microwave users, that's disgusting however you actually heat it up?
Mostly the second thing, although I am sure if you could any pizza in a microwave it won't come out good. Pizza warmed up in a microwave can be good. So can cold pizza. Depends on your mood. And taste.

Microwaves don't bake the pizzas, so they become soggy, or if overcooked, chewy.
Or soggy and chewy. Childhood memories.

These pizza can be thrown either into an oven or a microwave, I prefer the former.
It just resembles the really bad ones I was thinking of (I think they are from Tony's or Totino's or something like that). Is the chocolate at least good?

Whe hade an Old Microwave Oven, i used to make Pizza etc in, but one day the Microwave Oven stopped working, and whe bought a new one..
Nowhone from us know how to use this new Microwave, so i made my Fridge Pizza in the Normal Oven...

Trump wants to keep quantanamo bay open, as this is a prisoncamp, isnt this great for the prisoners ?? ^^
That is the one you KNOW of... there are a few more around the world, also on foreign ground. It's not for nothing the beast from the earth mentioned in Revelation.
You know what pisses me off? Not cleaning up after a war. There are still children dying from playing outside and finding a mine (vietnam war)

Did you know that a woman from Guantanamo is a "Guantanamera"... and that's a song (of course, not related to the Concentration Camp).

allied-tanks-advance-through-normandy-1944-colourised-21503687.png

lobsters.jpg

The FAQ says how. I decode their explanation as they're parsing user agent strings, which is admittedly eminently fakeable, and I've even got the tools installed to do so, but at the same time I tend to leave the setting as default as long as it works.

The FAQ says how. I decode their explanation as they're parsing user agent strings, which is admittedly eminently fakeable, and I've even got the tools installed to do so, but at the same time I tend to leave the setting as default as long as it works.
I have spoofed my OS in the past, but may as often as my MAC.

Yeah. I don't think MACs, spoofed or otherwise make it out to the wider internet. MAC addresses are an ethernet level technology originally (which have been adopted going forward by wifi, bluetooth and other local level network technologies) but once you're off those networks and onto the wider internet only the payload including source and target IPs and the message body are preserved.

Back