A possible explanation for the sudden influx of pre-orderers (the "500 instead of 150")

Did craig ask you for your ordernumber because you posted something on the forums he didn't like?

That could be considered the same...

just joking of course ;)

What is warring me about is thing that on this forum are plenty of guys that still defends Craig as much as possible. After he took money from preorders (I'm included), after he took money from his upgraders, after he took money from ED, after he took money from ICP2... and god knows how many donations has gone through his hands... after so many years and so many lies...
There are particular interests here. I suppose that some guys are in threat of legal actions against them (Link - because of Product 3, ED possibly because he still has some amount from ICP2 project on his account), some because they still hope to get some return from Craig (let's face it: he swindled thousands of people).

Is he a bad person? Well, he probably has his bad sides like anyone of us, but he also has his good sides.

I don't think he had bad intentions for anything, but he just doesn't seem to be able to organize large scale projects.
Hmmm... it depends what we presume as a large scale project. Craig has a new car, new 3D printer... he managed to expand his Products (and victims) through years.
ED, when I read this, suddenly I feel that I'm loosing interest at Pyra. I hope that you don't share same "good sides" as this persona.
I don't even mention "lack of bad intentions".
I'm starting to wonder... ED you never said say why exactly FATIH don't want to have any deal with Craig anymore. I have a feeling that Mehmet Fatih Kiliç could say much more about Craig's "lack of bad intentions" then you. As a part of original Open Pandora Team. And he knows him for years. Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatih simply stopped working with Craig when Craig showed he's not capable of handling such a large-scale project (and started to lie about everything).

It was about the same time I started to work on getting the Pandora production out of Craigs hands to continue it properly.

Fatih was lucky and simpy cut the rope - I couldn't do that, as I wouldn't have been able to continue the Pandora production... I had to find a way to work with him on that, helping the community as good as possible and taking over the full Pandora production in a way he couldn't do too much damage... that was no easy task, juggling around all that.

Back