Getting a refund, who do I email?

FlippantBird

Still Fresh
I'm no longer interesting in the Pandora project, and would like to get a refund. There seems to be a lot of confusion and problems with people getting in touch with Craig or ED. I've emailed them both months ago about a refund, and have not gotten a response. Who do I talk to? If this doesn't get sorted out soon, I will seek an alternative means of getting my money back. Can anybody help me with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
contact sales@openpandora.org, its not up to EvilDragon / Craig to cancel your transaction.

BTW Why aren't you interested anymore?

I pre ordered it the first day they went live, hoping to start developing games for what was at the time an awesome and powerful platform. Four years later, still no Pandora, and we've moved on to developing for android. It's a device that fills a niche I don't need filled anymore. And, the money could go towards my student loans or car loan.

Yeah man pay down those loans, those things come with interest penalties get them out of the way first. If your still interested in the future you can always check to see if anyone is selling a used version of the Pandora cheaply. It is a fun little device. :)

@ FlippantBird : If you have a look at this thread it might answer some of your questions. You do know that you'll only have to wait 2 months ;) to get your Pandora, now production is moving to Germany, you could probably sell it on ebay for more than you paid for it as you are a day one pre orderer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back