A daily report from the Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the support everyone. Ingolstadt is no joke, the Illuminati started here in 1776, and Frankenstein could still be walking around somewhere.

Is he... You?!

That would explain the 'evil' part of your name :p

Last edited by a moderator:
539 LCD in the yield today.

Easy and not so boring as we can talk about US food, music and french nuclear history during that.

We ran out of glue so there's some D-pads left to put on keyboards.

We also began to prepare Wi-Fi antennas.

Soldering tests by Link on his own unit ! OP dedication has no limit.

ED showed us how to change nubs. Can be long and tricky in some cases.

He received plenty of retro gaming stuff for his shop. We saw a weird 3 consoles-in-one retro hardware.

Again, some morning tourism in the snow, tea, coffee, good food and rest.

Pix :

dsc03928.jpg

dsc03929.jpg

dsc03930.jpg

dsc03931.jpg

dsc03932.jpg

dsc03933.jpg

dsc03934.jpg

dsc03935.jpg

dsc03936.jpg

dsc03937.jpg

dsc03938.jpg

dsc03939.jpg

dsc03940.jpg

dsc03941.jpg

dsc03942.jpg

dsc03943.jpg

dsc03944.jpg

dsc03945.jpg

dsc03946.jpg

dsc03947.jpg

dsc03948.jpg

dsc03949.jpg

dsc03950.jpg

dsc03951.jpg

dsc03952.jpg

dsc03953.jpg

dsc03954.jpg

dsc03955.jpg

dsc03956.jpg

dsc03957.jpg

Those wifi antennas look a little different than I remember. MWeston make a change? Or maybe it's just because they look so big it's screwing with my senses.

^ I could've sworn they did use industrial stuff... :p

I'd love to have some of that for my sewing and plush-making. It'd be terribly handy. :p (That said, once you get Impex Original Hi-Tack Very Sticky Glue - and yes, that is the full brand-name - on something, you never get it off again... Perhaps I should just stick with that, haha. :p )

^ I could've sworn they did use industrial stuff... :p

I'd love to have some of that for my sewing and plush-making. It'd be terribly handy. :p (That said, once you get Impex Original Hi-Tack Very Sticky Glue - and yes, that is the full brand-name - on something, you never get it off again... Perhaps I should just stick with that, haha. :p )
Yes you don't want a 'plush' plush permanently stuck to your hand or anything. :D

Very interesting! Those pictures of keymats, screens and all are quite impressive! It's nice to see members involving physically in the project. Very motivating.

it's sooo cold

From what I heard in the news, there are a lot of cold and snow records in Europe currently. I live in Canada, where it should be much colder, and yet people complain here that we have too warm of a winter, so some winter activities don't work as well. ;)

There's not much snow as u can see.

We're almost getting used to the cold so it's better.

But when i arrived sunday at 23:00, i was in a hurry to find a hotel as i couldn't have stayed outside for more than 1/2 hour.

Now, we just took breakfast, a shower, then we will be heading for ED office. It's 5mn from here and it's a good thing. We begin around 10-11 am, until 20 pm.

Many people here seems to know ED because of his video company, and also the OP.

Maybe we will be also known in a few days :) .

An american + a french can't be furtive ^^.

Does look nice there, as does the boxes full of Pandora parts!

Does UK need any helping hands, as i have a couple that can help out if need be. Not looking to sly my one away early or anything either, just an offer to assist.

...and C&A‽‽‽ I didnt realise that was even a global chain, seeing that logo was a flashback to the nineties for me, they packed up shop here looooong time ago

Taking a break, soldering fumes making me light headed.... :blink: LCD cables are getting attached to speakers, ED's not letting us go home until all 1300 are done. It's cold under the bridge, but the beer is good.

Taking a break, soldering fumes making me light headed.... :blink: LCD cables are getting attached to speakers, ED's not letting us go home until all 1300 are done. It's cold under the bridge, but the beer is good.

What're doing here?

Get back to work at once! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back