A daily report from the Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video ! Best covering Oscar ^^.

I wish i could be here TT !

So is the failure rate < 2% ?

My life is almost complete! Thank you for video Link! Thank you Pandora Team for making Pandora!

Thank you everyone who has something to do with Pandora.

Thank you for the props everyone. If you like the video, please give it a LIKE on YouTube so I can upload more than 10 minute videos in the future.

For anyone annoyed by the clicking, its the housing to my camera, and I should have turned off that sound feed when editing the video, but was editing in the middle of the night, and I didn't want to wake EvilDragon and the Ms. Meaning it didn't sound so loud then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will 'like' it, sir. Just out of curiosity, how many likes do you need to get more than 10 minutes?

Does anyone else get frustrated by the way that one must now click a button in order to like something?

Does anyone else get frustrated by the way that one must now click a button in order to like something?
Computers can't read minds, yet.
Its the wording that is the problem. Clicking that button means that I am telling people that I like something.

The clicking the button is not the same as liking it, its more like to supporting it.

I'm even more annoyed by the fact that you have to *register* in order to like something ... guess I'll die being a grumpy old man that didn't like anything then :p

Great video though, seeing the screen light up for the first time on a brand new device definately has a special feel to it.

Sorry for my few posts but my Internet in Eichstätt (I study there) is verry bad and I'm quite busy all the day.

I have to sit in the floor to have Internet.

Link does great work on this topic so you'll get a good report from him. There's nothing more to add.

Global Components is a great company. Everyone cares about us and the Pandora. Every little mistake angers them more than us.

If you want to see professional and smart people: Visit GC!

That's all I have to say.

The Pandora is now in good hands (at least the boards) ;) .

Next week I don't have to get up that early and come back so late. I'll be in a better mood for sitting on the floor with my Pandora and reading the boards :) .

The final assembly step can't be done by machines! Just the same as with mobile phones and all this stuff. The last assembly step is always manual labour.

The final assembly step can't be done by machines! Just the same as with mobile phones and all this stuff. The last assembly step is always manual labour.

Right. Nearly everything will be manual labour.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice video... By the way, I always knew the pandora will be built in an underground mad scienscist laboratory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back