A case of polls!

Do not panic, ED can
Pfofessors+face+when+_48af63a83039ed3289a7e2ff996c3262.gif

We can do PANIC ... PANIC ... PANIC ...

Wait what?
Don't what?
PANIC?!?!?
Whaaaat? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
oooh.! Don't panic. Why, why did you make me PANIC!?!

I'm just wondering, what SATA does the Pyra support? Apparently there's SATA 1, SATA 2, and SATA 3; and each has double the speed of it's predecessor.

So if somewhone from the first 30 Votes for Dark Chrome, do you then also Assemple a Dark Chrome Unit when you make this 200 Units Test Assemply at GC

Its nice to hear that whe will have some SATA Adapters so if somehone who votet whit NO, but then Decide that he need a SATA somewhere in the Future can still get one..

Just realized that the Pyra Logo reads perfectly from booth sides, so if you have the pyra closed in front of you, its the same as when somone sits oposide of you whyle you work on the open Pyra ...
Unlike a Macbook where the Apple Logo is only readable in one direction

I got the link (in the spam box). After I followed the link, I opted for black and Yes on the Sata Adapter. After that I clicked on submit and eventually I got a time-out.
Is there any way to get the discount offered for backing the iControlPad 2?

You can check if it's already registered you by revisting the link. If you visit it a second time, it tells you the survey link has already been used. Presumably if it never registered it the first time, it'll offer you to fill it in again.

Just received email. I chose black because case color really isn’t a concern.
I’m glad we’re finally getting to the production phase of this. Now I won’t have my co workers bugging me saying I bought into a “scam”. They just don’t know how much goes into devices like this with a small team.

Just received email. I chose black because case color really isn’t a concern.
I’m glad we’re finally getting to the production phase of this. Now I won’t have my co workers bugging me saying I bought into a “scam”. They just don’t know how much goes into devices like this with a small team.
The jmp from saying scam to wishing for one is going to be hard and fast.

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

You can check if it's already registered you by revisting the link. If you visit it a second time, it tells you the survey link has already been used. Presumably if it never registered it the first time, it'll offer you to fill it in again.
I got: This invitation has already been used.
So I guess the survey went through, even though I got a time-out.

ED already said these surveys are just to get an idea on numbers really. Even if you said you wanted a SATA adaptor, you'll still actually need to buy it from the shop.

In other news, the number of survey responses has made a jump; it was stuck at about 750 for a couple of days, but currently it stands at a heady 953.

ED already said these surveys are just to get an idea on numbers really. Even if you said you wanted a SATA adaptor, you'll still actually need to buy it from the shop.

In other news, the number of survey responses has made a jump; it was stuck at about 750 for a couple of days, but currently it stands at a heady 953.
We may be need 3rd batch of mass production considering 500 pyras produced per batch.

Just a quick information, as that probably got lost somewhere in the other thread:
DON'T PANIC :D

The reason the first batch of mail landed in spam (improper DMARC, DKIM, etc.) was that the survey program used normal phmail to send the mails... which doesn't have DKIM setup.
I've already fixed that and it will use my standard SMTP account for reminder emails. These are properly setup, so they should no appear in the spam folder.

I'll post here once the reminders have been sent (probably in a few hours) and will let you know how to proceed if you didn't receive the survey link.

About people who ordered multiple Pyras with one order: Don't worry, it's not necessary to fill out two surveys. The survey result is just an estimation, we'll produce more of every case color as well as SATA-Adaptors anyways.
So filling out just one survey is just fine :)
Ah well both this email and the one from a few weeks ago were in spam for Outlook so idk lol

Back