Your Place In The Preorder Line?

Your Place In The Preorder Line? (bins of size 250)

• Total voters

Are you sure October 2nd for 1000 mark? source?

"My order date was about 8PMish GMT -6 on 2008-09-30 and Jacquelyn told me my position in the queue was 1250-1350. I hope that others find this information helpful."(posted by Gruic on pandorapress.net)

this would be 4am GMT/UTC on October 1st for 1250-1350

Not sure when Gruic got this number though...

Being that I was so close to the 1000 mark I had to ask,

Got this from Jacquelyn today,

"Your approximate queue position is 900 - 1000.

Many thanks for your continued support it is really appreciated.

Jacquelyn"

I got confirmation of my order Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM BST (GMT +1)

benced said:
Being that I was so close to the 1000 mark I had to ask,

Got this from Jacquelyn today,

"Your approximate queue position is 900 - 1000.

Many thanks for your continued support it is really appreciated.

Jacquelyn"

I got confirmation of my order Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 7:11 AM BST (GMT +1)

Which email address did you use? I've tried to ask twice now and had no reply - I assumed that they weren't answering at the weekend, but it appears that they are. I go away soon, and would like to know if I need to get someone to watch the house while I'm away.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dunny - Well, I'm not benced, but if it helps, I've never had any problems getting replies using Gmail. :p

Prometheus said:
@Dunny - Well, I'm not benced, but if it helps, I've never had any problems getting replies using Gmail. :p

Yeah, that's what worries me - I've twice sent a mail to openpandorasales@gmail and heard nothing back - and time is running out as I go away tomorrow :(

D.

Prometheus said:
Oh, no no - I mean, my own e-mail address is a Gmail one. ;)

Yeah, so is mine! I sent my last query at about 4pm on friday, so was thinking that they'll likely not read it until monday, but it seems they have been reading and responding to other queries over the weekend (unless I'm very much mistaken). Which makes me feel a tad paranoid that I'm being ignored :(

D.

Ah, ok - do pardon me, then. I've no idea. :(

I was just covering all bases, there, since I've heard of a few people having to try out different e-mail providers after having trouble getting a response, in the past...

hmmmm... I sent it to openpandorasales@gmail.com

I didn't expect a reply at all...

I don't know if it helped but i spent most of the email just saying congratulations and being very polite rather than focusing on asking my queue number...

perhaps maybe there were a lot of emails when you sent yours and it just got missed? *shrugs*

With regards to emails, for whatever reason they seem to be very variable in response times.
Once, I sent an email and got no response for about a week, then resent it and got a response in about 5mins.
If they weren't likely being swamped right now, I'd recommend resending.

Aninhumer said:
With regards to emails, for whatever reason they seem to be very variable in response times.
Once, I sent an email and got no response for about a week, then resent it and got a response in about 5mins.
If they weren't likely being swamped right now, I'd recommend resending.

I think the decent thing to do would be to wait until tomorrow afternoon before I go. If I've not heard anything then I'll mail them again and pick it up when I get to my destination - and I can always arrange for someone to be there over the phone, I suppose.

D.

Thanks for this thread :D I didn't want to bother the team with something so trivial but I REALLY did want to know whereabouts in the queue I was :D
My order was confirmed by email on February 3rd 2009 so I'm guessing I'm around 1500. That's not too shabby at all.

Wow.. Finally on the ball. :) - I have banned myself from this forum for a few months.. It paid off..

Judging by everyone's place in line, I ordered mine in March 2009, so does that mean I'm in the upper 1,000's? I asked jaquelyn a few months ago and she told me I was in the upper 2,000's; Did a lot of people cancel or what?

Yeah, waiting 'till monday was the ticket - they're just swamped with emails at the moment. I'm in the 400-500 range, having ordered at about 16:20ish on the 30th Sept 2008.

Looks like I'll be getting someone to watch the house :)

D.

I'm between 700-800 according to Jaq. I am pretty sure I ordered about 17:30 BST on 30/09.

100 already made, so shouldn't be anymore than a few weeks and atleast I'll be within the first batch.

It would probably be a grand time to stop emailing Jacquelyn to ask about queue positions. She got swamped with address confirmations last week, now she's got all the outgoing stuff to manage. It's really unfair to ask any more of her. :)

Back