Your Place In The Preorder Line?

tyicepaws

Still Fresh
just a quick post wondering how you can find out what your place in the line is for the preorder line is?
also a Dr who adventure game on the Pandora would be awesome would do well in the east part of the UK

Bunny out for the night

You can get it from the sales team, but it'd be better if you didn't email them asking about it?

When did you order? We can probably estimate place in line by order date.

#OpenPandora on irc posted on 19 April 2010 - 05:56 PM said:
(17:56:42) exalt: hey
(17:56:43) exalt: 1650 - 1750
(17:56:46) exalt: is my place
(17:56:59) exalt: i went in at 3900 :p
(17:57:15) exalt: lot of cancels:p
(17:59:48) slaeshjag: exalt: 3900... order number, that is?
(18:00:08) exalt: ?
(18:00:14) slaeshjag: (05:57:52 PM) exalt: i went in at 3900 :p
(18:00:30) exalt: you also?? :p
(18:00:34) Gadgetoid_mbp: I haven't even asked my place...
(18:00:45) exalt: i just got an pandora at last october
(18:00:50) Gadgetoid_mbp: In theory I should be < 100
(18:00:52) exalt: then there where 100 places left or something
(18:00:54) slaeshjag: No, is 3900-isch your order number or place in que at order? =P
(18:02:04) Gadgetoid_mbp: But lord knows if an old promise will go fulfilled
(18:02:27) slaeshjag: lol
(18:02:45) ***slaeshjag ordered like... three weeks ago
(18:03:08) slaeshjag: So I'm probably in the last 50 x]

EDIT: If you ordered the 19th look at the part I've added.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vorporeal said:
You can get it from the sales team, but it'd be better if you didn't email them asking about it?

I ordered on the 19th of this month I'm not too picky as long ad I'm not 701/700 I'll be fine

tyicepaws said:
Vorporeal said:

I ordered on the 19th of this month I'm not too picky as long ad I'm not 701/700 I'll be fine
You'll probably be about 3,700-4,000.

No idea where I am - I emailed a query, but didn't get a response. I ordered about an hour after the pre-orders went live at the end of september, 2008...

D.

I'm in the first shipment, been waiting patiently since the first minute the pre-order page went live .. can't wait! :)

I don't know what my place in line is. I pre-ordered first about an hour or 2 in, but then when the money was refunded, it took me a while to send the money back, so I'm not really sure if that matters or not... I should be really early, though, based on the number of people canceling and reordering and stuff.

I ordered back in October... so I am guessing 3500????

I cannot wait... was playing the GP2X last night!

Which October?

Based on the order position changes people have been posting lately, thousands of people have cancelled, so any position given early on in this process could now be wildly inaccurate.

-"Vegeta, what does the sales team say about his order number?"
-"IT'S OVER 9000!"

I realize order numbers don't go that high, but it feels like it sometimes.

Monk said:
Which October?

Based on the order position changes people have been posting lately, thousands of people have cancelled, so any position given early on in this process could now be wildly inaccurate.

October 2009 unfortunately

Ah - I thought it probably was, but didn't want to assume. the turnover of customers would have to be catastrophic for your queue position be very low, I'd have thought :(

Still - chances are that OpenPandora won't want all the parts sitting in their village hall doing nothing, so they will knock them out as quickly as possible once they have all the parts to a quality high enough for them to accept. So most of the "queue position" stuff will actually be a bit of a farce, as your local courier will be more important in determining what order Pandoras are RECEIVED in.

I ordered in February 2010 (I'm just a kid and it took me two years of following the project to get an income source haha). I think my order number was in the 3980s.

Better to have an order than not, anyway.

167 (or, that's what it was when I asked).
grin.gif
Ordered within the first half-hour or so, on September 30th 2008.

Attachments

• grin.gif
    grin.gif
    352 bytes · Views: 132
I ordered in Nov 2008, but i dont know which place in the line i was, because, i didnt ask EvilDragon, and in one yeahr there was a lot of change, but i tink i dont get one of the first 700.. :pandora2ut4:

meybe #3000?? (order# 3265)

edit: Order Number Fixed, because it was a mistaken 2299 was the first number and this cant be)

I've ordered the day the pre-orders went live. Not in the first hour or so though cause I was stuck at work. My queue position seems to be 650-750. Which is an interesting position especially considering I'm going to Canada for 2 months on June 26th. I so hope I'll have my Pandora by then *_*

Is it really that bad to ask? When ever any of these threads pop up it is always suggested not to e-mail sales because they're swamped with people asking were they are in line. At this point are they swamped and is it ok to ask? I don't want to bug them if they're getting hundreds a day but it's been a while and I think with just 4000 orders the people that have to know have asked already, it's been months(or more) since the first thread like this popped up.

Back