A way to divine your number in line?

i would have been sooner, but I forgot to update the billing address on the card I was going to use :(

Ah, what the heck? :)

30 Sep 2008 14:21:29.0860 (UTC) - EmuGuy

EDIT: sorry, didn't realize how old this thread was...not sure if this has been abandoned, but it's an entertaining thread anyway.

We'r ecomparing dates? hah :)

I wonder what email confirmation comes from, but I emailed myself a copy of the final web page order screen and my email inclues the date time in EST/EDT (+4 from GMT.)

So I'm at:

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:15:53 -0400 (EDT)

which is 14:15:53 GMT then.

So I'm way early, woot :)

jeff

edit: Damnit, now I want to order t-shirts with out number in line ;)

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:38:00 -0500

I think that works out to , Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:38:00 GMT

My confirmation email was sent on 9:42 AM EDT. Are the times listed on the front page UTC or GMT?

I have written some ugly script to do the work for us. Test it at http://www.home.unix-ag.org/hede/pandoracounter/.

You can add your pandora but no one than me can remove any entry so far :p write me if you want to have something removed

(And btw: Yes I know the script is not secure, anyone can put any data he wants, please don't do so :wacko: )

EDIT:
PS: Is that what you want or have I misinterpreted some things?

I don't want to spoil the party, but it seems, that the date of the order-confirmation has no relevance. I've ordered before the order-start was even announced(I lurked in the Pandora section of the shop and saw the stuff being added). According to the available data(order number) I'm number 6 in Germany but my confirmation mail came two hours later.

Edit:
Actually one hour later. My timezone is GMT+1 and the timestamp of the mail is 16:08, so it's 15:08.

hede said:
I have written some ugly script to do the work for us. Test it at http://www.home.unix-ag.org/hede/pandoracounter/.

You can add your pandora but no one than me can remove any entry so far :p write me if you want to have something removed

(And btw: Yes I know the script is not secure, anyone can put any data he wants, please don't do so :wacko: )

EDIT:
PS: Is that what you want or have I misinterpreted some things?
I tried entering my info, and it didn't show up.
I also note that many entries appear duplicated.
It would be great to see this work.
Good luck.

Back