Your Place In The Preorder Line?

Your Place In The Preorder Line? (bins of size 250)

• Total voters

WizardStan said:
Coder_TimT said:
Just thought I'd add to the list and to the confusion a little bit. Technically I should be in the first few hundred...preorder time of 14:20 UTC, but when I queried Jacquelyn six or so months ago I was told 1100-1200. I'm guess my CC cancellation, not reordering via bank transfer, and then reordering with Google Checkout 5/21/09 when it became available made a difference in my queue position.
The re-preorders were only available for a few months. You probably waited too long, they canceled your original order, and then your reorder attempt was effectively a whole new transaction.
Take a look at the transaction numbers in your original and your reorder you eventually did, see if they're the same. That's one quick way of checking.

My Google checkout was tied back to my original order number, that's why I originally thought I would retain my place. But during the process I did effectively cancel pending their ability to accept CC transactions again. So, I can't really complain too much. Just rough now knowing I would be getting it very very soon if I had just done a bank transfer. :) But instead looks like a have quite a few more weeks to wait. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
mindlord said:
Am I right or wrong here?

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:19:00 +0100 (BST)-0100 = Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:19:00 +0000 (UTC)

Anyone else around this time gotten their shipment email? 'cause I got nothing so far and it's worrying me a bit.

30 September 2008 14:24:20

No email yet...

This made me check back to see if my wire transfer was on the same order number, originally GXX21********, order number in confirmation of payment GXX53*******. "Just to let you know that we received your cheque in the post this
morning. This has now been matched with your original order." - Really hope this means that all the trouble I went through to pay a second time instead of waiting until Google Checkout was available because I didn't want to give up my spot wasn't for nothing, I'm pretty pissed right now.

I did an immediate Bank Transfer and got a similar email. I HOPE you'll retain your position

"Just to let you know we have received your Bank Transfer and this has now been matched with your original order."

The email I got confirming my reorder had been accepted was the same ID as the original email when I first made my order.

ste_167 said:
mindlord said:
Am I right or wrong here?

Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:19:00 +0100 (BST)-0100 = Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:19:00 +0000 (UTC)

Anyone else around this time gotten their shipment email? 'cause I got nothing so far and it's worrying me a bit.

30 September 2008 14:24:20

No email yet...
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:22:54

No email yet.

Haha, guess you guys don't check the dev section often? ;) It's good to be back.

The wait got to me so instead of getting increasingly frustrated I just decided to focus on other stuff for a while. Tried out the whole "life" thing. It has pretty good graphics and physics, but damn does the gameplay suck. It's way too hard.

Eniko said:
Haha, guess you guys don't check the dev section often? ;) It's good to be back.

The wait got to me so instead of getting increasingly frustrated I just decided to focus on other stuff for a while. Tried out the whole "life" thing. It has pretty good graphics and physics, but damn does the gameplay suck. It's way too hard.
There's a *dev* section. I've not finished reading this one yet.

Alerino! Nothing slips by you. :p

Eniko said:
Tried out the whole "life" thing. It has pretty good graphics and physics, but damn does the gameplay suck. It's way too hard.

I'm still trying to complete that one. The difficult curve doesn't seem very balanced.

When I reordered with a money order I got this eMail after they received it:

"Hi,

Just to let you know that we have received your cheque payment for
your Pandora order.

Thanks

Debs"

I hope my place in line is still secure, I'm one of the first 500 supposedly at Craig's shop.

I included my original confirmation code on the money order as directed.

hum, sorry, but theses information on queue position seems quite wrong, I ordered 4days after the openning of the preorder, and when I asked jaqueline 4month ago my position she replied 1900- ok, 1001-1250 is 1900- but that's quite not precise... position around 1900 should have ordered 7month after me from your estimation...

edit:
hum it is actually worst... and false...
I received the order confirmation on the 2008.10.05...

when I asked my place on 2009.11.19 jaqueline replied that I'm 1900+ and not 1900-...

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:22:54

No email yet.

Ahh, that's reassuring! Thanks!

At the time, my purchase urgency was due to concerns that the whole batch would sell out. If I'd known at the time how much it would affect the delivery time (ie. differences of minutes equating to days, hours equating to weeks..) then I think those time-outs would have been the end of me! Although, I suppose I did think I was getting it by Christmas 08!

I ordered
Tue 9/30/08 7:20 AM
which translates to 9/30/08 14:20.

I should be very close to the beginning, but I've yet to receive an email about shipment. :(

I asked and they said I'm "1000-1100"....

The problem is that there is a large GAP OF WAIT between the first 1000 and the 1001....

Back