Original First Batch Orders - Are You In Craig's Queue? [Please read 1st post]

I'm waiting, ordered 2 October 2008 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the poll ... I didn't remove it so guess a Mod did, though would've expected a comment stating so.

Mystery... still the tally of names adding to the first post should result in a rough indicator of just how many of us still out there. hopefully

waiting since around oct/nov 09. they said i was within the first 200 waiting as of nov 2012.

The mods are discussing this. But as of now we do not know why the poll was removed or who removed it. No mod has claimed responsibility. And yes a reason would have been given if a Mod had removed it. 

Not sure about the poll ... I didn't remove it so guess a Mod did, though would've expected a comment stating so.

Mystery... still the tally of names adding to the first post should result in a rough indicator of just how many of us still out there. hopefully

The mods are discussing this. But as of now we do not know why the poll was removed or who removed it. No mod has claimed responsibility. And yes a reason would have been given if a Mod had removed it. 

the poll was useless, unlike the list the OP made anyway... still a thing to sort out, things should not disappear...

Still waiting for original Pre-Order.

I think I ordered sometime in 2009.

In talking with the mods, we have no clue what happened to the poll. ED didn't find anything in the log files.
It was probably Craig, I would have thought. He doesn't have any mod powers at all, so he certainly cannot abuse them in the way that he has.
D.

Could have been, if he had been logged in. As he hasn't, it most probably isn't.

Could have been, if he had been logged in. As he hasn't, it most probably isn't.
He's not been logged in, but then he's not supposed to have mod powers either. You cannot be sure that not being logged in means that he doesn't have the ability to remove polls.
D.

May as well add me to the list; I've had an outstanding pre-order since Oct 2008 that still hasn't been delivered.

He's not been logged in, but then he's not supposed to have mod powers either. You cannot be sure that not being logged in means that he doesn't have the ability to remove polls.

D.
http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

...lists all users on the boards with flags. There is no Craig there. Now we could assume that he has hacked IPboard to show everybody except him on the flags list, or we can just safely conclude that it is not Craigs doing :)

Back