What Do People Want To See Demoed On First Completed Prototype?

'arrrgh' said:
'White Demon' said:
AND MAKE TO SURE TO POINT OUT THAT IT'S NOT CONNECTED TO A PC THIS TIME!!!!!!!!! (picking it up and turning it around etc while it's actually running would be the best way to show it's not connected to anything).
Why is this so important? I mean, it'll be cool to see it running off a battery and woth no cables attached, but why is this so important? Do you think that the Pandora is just a LCD inside a plastic case, hooked up to a PC? :p

I think it's important just to silence the idiots crying "fake!". It also shows that all the pieces (including the battery) are working as planned. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
White Demon has a point. We know it's all real, but our big hope for MWeston's demo is to see a 100% complete Pandora - no strings attached.

Perhaps part of the video could include Michael chatting in Pidgin while jogging through a park.

'B-ZaR' said:
I think it's important just to silence the idiots crying "fake!". It also shows that all the pieces (including the battery) are working as planned. It doesn't sound like a big deal, but it is.
I agree it's an excellent idea, but wonder - ARE there any idiots crying "fake"? Or is it just the nagging doubt at the back of the mind, for many people who've handed over cash for month on end without actually getting wind of the product? Even the faithful are allowed a LITTLE doubt, every now and then.

Personally, having just been reminded, I would LOVE to see AVP Gold demonstrated on the Pandora :D playing as all 3 species!

what i'd really like to see is the pandora hooked up via svideo to a large projector...

I love it when Standard definition is stretched to its maximum.

'Monk' said:
'B-ZaR' said:
I agree it's an excellent idea, but wonder - ARE there any idiots crying "fake"? Or is it just the nagging doubt at the back of the mind, for many people who've handed over cash for month on end without actually getting wind of the product? Even the faithful are allowed a LITTLE doubt, every now and then.

Personally, having just been reminded, I would LOVE to see AVP Gold demonstrated on the Pandora :D playing as all 3 species!

I'm not necessarily sure if there still are, but for a LONG time there had been a lot of people who thought it was just vaporware. Hopefully a lot of the more recent videos and demos have proved to them that this is real.

At this point. I would really just love to see a completed prototype.

PandoRoll'd? Sounds vaguely take-out-ish.

Back