Wait What?

What is strange is that a few days ago UPS tried to deliver a book to me, I was not in and had to drive to the depot to collect it.

A book goes back to the depot, a huge shipment goes to the local garden centre.

Brilliant.

craigix said:
What is strange is that a few days ago UPS tried to deliver a book to me, I was not in and had to drive to the depot to collect it.

Brilliant.
Makes perfect sense...

Last edited by a moderator:
My favourite part of this whole saga was Craig waking up early to watch 'Educating Rita' to start his day...

aliking said:
My favourite part of this whole saga was Craig waking up early to watch 'Educating Rita' to start his day...

For those of us across the pond, what is Educating Rita?

For those of you who missed this:

http://twitpic.com/1ijazx

1ijazx.jpg

quadomatic said:
aliking said:

For those of us across the pond, what is Educating Rita?
1983 Oscar nominated movie starring Michael Caine and Julie Walters. It's a gritty but heartwarming drama about alcoholism and women's lib in Northern England. Craig mentioned it so off-hand that I had the image of him starting every morning be watching it :)

craigix said:

Brilliant.
Lucky you, I've had 2 book stolen because the postman was too lazy and left them outside my door :( Once I heard the postman leave a package while I was in the shower and then a few minutes later I heard someone walk by and snatch it. Once I found a board game prototype from my publisher outside my door, at that point there excited only 3 in the world.

Wolenber said:
Is it worth watching?

IMO: No.

Go hire RoboCop!
If you want a good movie that was made this century - The Blind Side (not a similar story - but good).

Bogan? Me?

YEP!

Go watch:

The castle
Take Away (BEST Crappy Aussie movie made in years!)
The Nugget

I love aussie movies.. Always the best...

second exodous said:
@ Monk: I was just wondering where you lived, I've never had one of my packages dropped off to one of my neighbors and I've never received one of my neighbors for them. Pretty trusting place you live in. I have had the Post Office receive FexEx packages, I think they have a policy that if they see a dog on the property they don't try to deliver to the house or something.

LOL "trusting place". Maybe I have a trustable looking face, but no - I live in London, not exactly a place you leave your doors unlocked when you go out. I get handed goods that need signing for (and I sign them) and goods that don't, but won't fit through the letterbox. I also am sometimes unavailable to accept their packages :(

Back