Wait What?

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
cragix twitter:

I'm in a state of absolute rage. UPS left all the Pandora boards outside at a neighboring business - anyone could have walked off with them.

WTF

Bosbeetle said:
cragix twitter:

I'm in a state of absolute rage. UPS left all the Pandora boards outside at a neighboring business - anyone could have walked off with them.

WTF

No big deal, at this point I'm surprised a meteor hasn't hit them.

The real news is: WE HAVE THE FRIGGIN PANDORA BOARDS!??!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
First i was like
nopompom.gif
but then
static.gif

Attachments

• nopompom.gif
    nopompom.gif
    554 bytes · Views: 65
  • static.gif
    static.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 66
surely they got to get a signature when delivering no?

id have kept quiet and called them and claimed not have received them, couldve been a nice little compensation from ups there

they sound almost as good as royal mail

I don't exactly understand what happened here... they can't possibly leave a 1ton freight without your signature ??

It does meet you do have the cargo now though ?

Some delivery men don't care who signed, as long as they have a signature.
Already had DVD's delivered at my flat.
But I wasn't there, so one of the neighbor got it and made a false signature (misspelling my name).

The company that sent em didn't ask for any delivery confirmation on the shipment? Thats kinda... careless. They could be on the hook for the whole shipment that way

Now I have a couple of pictures in my head that cannot be unseen:

1. All the boards in a huge pile in the neighbour's driveway - the way gravel is delivered. Craig's gonna have to get over there with a shovel and a wheelbarrow.
  2. Someone "walking off" with a 1 Ton delivery. HULK STEAL!
  3. The neighbour kid popping round with the boards in a red waggon - "Hi Mister. UPS left these for you.."
  4. Craigix on the board in 3 days - "Damn UPS. They dumped all the boards with a neighbour in the rain and now they're all broken and the nubs won't work right"

edit: I mean several

Given the backlog they're catching up on it wouldn't be surprising to see them cutting some corners. The drivers are probably under a lot of pressure. It's no excuse, but it might be the reason.

Bosbeetle said:
cragix twitter:

WTF

as i tweeted to craigix, UPS are shite. they threw my returned 360 over my 6foot garden fence, i wasnt in at the time but came home and opened the back door to find my returned xbox lying outside it. there was no way they could have got over the fence and the hee-uge dent in one corner could only have been from it landing.
i have to say though, the xbox is still working....

p1sstake, i would be stashing them in a mates lock up and claiming compensation of them, id imagine they would have to prove that they delivered them to you, and that you signed, which they obviously cant prove.

about them chucking your xbox over the fence, that is facked up, blatant p1sstake

i would consider some other freight company for future deliveries myself, these ups lot seem like bl00dy amateurs

the local paperboy takes more pride in his deliveries from sounds of things

^ That sounds a little like insurance fraud... Plus it would delay production!

aliking said:
[*]Someone "walking off" with a 1 Ton delivery. HULK STEAL!

someone just thought I was choking to death at work... but it was in fact laughter

Since I have no idea where the actual discussion is going on, I'll post my thoughts here, as well :p

I read it as "UPS needed storage space, so they put the pallets in the parking lot of the business beside the UPS station in whatever city the pallets currently are" and "anyone could have walked into this totally unsecured parking lot, tore open a pallet, and made off with (at least) a couple of boxes".

Do they even have a forklift or are they going to have a line of people passing boxes to one another, will this be cammed as part of the process?

EDIT: Disregard, I misread that...I thought he said pallets were left outside at a location near the dropzone

MORE EDIT ACTION: Actually, I have all the boards

WizardStan said:
Since I have no idea where the actual discussion is going on, I'll post my thoughts here, as well :p

I read it as "UPS needed storage space, so they put the pallets in the parking lot of the business beside the UPS station in whatever city the pallets currently are" and "anyone could have walked into this totally unsecured parking lot, tore open a pallet, and made off with (at least) a couple of boxes".
but how would Craig know about that?

aliking said:
WizardStan said:

but how would Craig know about that?

Maybe Craig lives next to the UPS depot, so UPS is the neighboring business.

WizardStan said:
I somehow doubt a UPS depot would be short of storage space, they're usually massive warehouses, and it's not like the Pandora boards take up THAT much room.

Back