Upgrades, a compo and a special game (2012-11-28)

No adapter plug for the charger here. Turned the boxes inside-out and it doesn't exist. Time to look for that or a Sony PSP charger online I guess.

I'm offering advice and assistance with integration of guihints for Pandora for all software that enters this competition. Send me a PM if you're interested (it goes without saying that I won't share any content from your PMs with anyone else).

Last edited by a moderator:
No adapter plug for the charger here. Turned the boxes inside-out and it doesn't exist. Time to look for that or a Sony PSP charger online I guess.

They have a new employee that apparently missed the plug. If they haven't already mailed the plug, just let them know about the missing plug. I think that you can plug via USB, but you need the port to supply at least 1A of power, which means that you'll need a proper port capable of providing 1A. Which should be any of them, except for unpowered hubs.

So I am just wondering about my order through I believe Jacquelyn order #9813US2 with a Queue # of 160 back on Aug 10th. my question is if I cancel it can I order from EvilDragon and "get it now"? or is this going to come soon? as I see on the main page 1ghz orders ships out now! .... why don't I have mine if that's the case! sorry if I seem upset but I really hate the idea that people can order one now and get it in a week when I'm about $800 USD in with nothing.

So I am just wondering about my order through I believe Jacquelyn order #9813US2 with a Queue # of 160 back on Aug 10th. my question is if I cancel it can I order from EvilDragon and "get it now"? or is this going to come soon? as I see on the main page 1ghz orders ships out now! .... why don't I have mine if that's the case! sorry if I seem upset but I really hate the idea that people can order one now and get it in a week when I'm about $800 USD in with nothing.

to make it simple, there are two distinct company, craigX's one and ED's one. ED has pandora either on stock or really quickly shipping, craigX as some major cashflow problem and don't have any pandora on stock.

from there you can either stick with craigX and hope to get a pandora in the few month (year?), or cross update to ED, which in realitty means dropping your order from craigX without a refund and order a unit from ED at production cost. asking for a refund from craigX and ordering a normal one from ED seems to be a bad move as you won't be refunded quick and that treaten craigX shop and there's risk of not getting anything in the end... crossupgrading is definitely the best option, it will be by far the fastest solution, you'll get a 1GHz pandora, but personally I'm not in mood of dropping another 360 or so euros for that pandora, I'm not interested in it anymore, I'll just stick with craig and see if I'll see something coming or if he'll fill bankruptcy. but that far I consider my money as lost

so what your saying I was lied to by CraigX's staff?? AWESOME! its so hard not to lose faith in such a awesome and paramount idea as the pandora when you get lied to so blantley.

Also, I need a LCD cable for my 600mhz 512mb ram pandora anyone have a spare or is there any i can order from Ed? I tryed to a month or so back but it was out of stock on back order.

You were not lied to, but it didn't work out as Craig had planned so we're now working on recovery.

LCD Cables are usually available, even if marked out of stock.

You were not lied to, but it didn't work out as Craig had planned so we're now working on recovery.

LCD Cables are usually available, even if marked out of stock.

SWEET! I’ll have my wife order two so i have a spare, are the new one's more durable? When it slowly stopped working and I took it apart to exam what when wrong it seemed to have been chafing on the case? So I wanted to know if this is a common problem and the new cables address this issue or if mine was just sloppily build? Either way I LOVE my Pandora and appreciate the people who made it possible.

Also, when I order the cables how will I know for certian they are comming from you Ed? and I will get them in a timley manner?

This was a problem with older cables, the new one shouldn't have this issues.

If you order from DragonBox.de, that stuff is coming from me, yes.

And the timely manner... well, let's say that mostly depends on the shipping service, not me ;)

You know what really sucks as I watch the video's of the new 1ghz Pandora that can be ordered from Ed's store and ships almost IMMEDIATELY as he has them in stock is 2 things,

1. I don't have a option even though people say I do, Cancel and reorder through Ed? this is a bad deal cause I don't have $800.00 USD just lying around.

2. It would be so nice if CraigX just apologized for mismanagement/ misappropriation of my money and yes I mean MY money ya know the 800.00 to some black hole? I guess I should be happy he is not blaming everyone "right now" personal integrity = 0 lol I am sure that 90+ % of the people that order through him/are waiting for a refund would feel a hell of a lot better if he did that. people mess up and I as a human understand that, being almost 31 yeas old and a member of the military I accept personal accountability on everything I do.

1. I don't have a option even though people say I do, Cancel and reorder through Ed? this is a bad deal cause I don't have $800.00 USD just lying around.

you can "cross-upgrade", that mean paying an additional 375euros and get your pandora directly, sure, it'll cost more than a refund and ordering a new unit, but I wouldn't count on a refund...

=> https://www.dragonbo...ndora-1ghz.html

so that would make the 1ghz pandora that I already payed $724.00 to a grand total of $1220.00 USD

Yes, but you'll definately get it in the same way I described here

http://boards.openpa...on/#entry208302

Edit: Urm, sorry, no... I didn't read your maths right. If you've paid $724, and it's $375 to cross-upgrade, that's a total of $1099, and not $1220

Edit: Nevermind, it was 375 euros not dollars

Back