Upgrades, a compo and a special game (2012-11-28)

You can map the nubs exactly like the other buttons in the playercontrolsmenu in panmame.

Just wanted to add that my Pandora arrived finally over the weekend. I originally ordered back during the original pre-order, but had my pre-order cancelled due to the PayPal fiasco. I later re-pre-ordered when the 2nd batch pre-ordering began. About a month and some ago, I gave up on waiting for my order from Craig and bought a 1GHz upgrade from ED. Now I can finally count myself among the order of Pandora-owners! :D

Week or so since the last update, anything new at the moment? Seems like things are moving along nicely, though at maybe a slow pace. I noticed the stock at dragonbox went from 66units to about 4 in the last week, are many of them new sales or are they just the ones going out to the upgrades? Is new stock coming in soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody make a Robotron clone. Possibly using dual analog controls.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The only problem being that I have never made it past wave 9, or is it 10? Time to play some more Robotron. Hey, I finally got CS4 reinstalled and working properly. I will have a nice timelapse surprise for the boards very soon :)

A stunt car racer + tnt would not be bad...I mean, remade of course.

edit: typo, sorry

Wow, that game looks pretty nice! I'll probably end up pleding for that. First time ever, now that I actually have a job!

^

Now that's a 1st post!

Quite strange, almost bot like
wacko.png
but the tech be soo high?

A bot? What on earth are you talking about? Honestly, why would someone spend the time to make a bot to post things like that?

Just wanted to add that my Pandora arrived finally over the weekend. I originally ordered back during the original pre-order, but had my pre-order cancelled due to the PayPal fiasco. I later re-pre-ordered when the 2nd batch pre-ordering began. About a month and some ago, I gave up on waiting for my order from Craig and bought a 1GHz upgrade from ED. Now I can finally count myself among the order of Pandora-owners! :D

the ´bot´ was a bad joke :(

For sure I can understand the situation, but heck, after so much trouble you come around to place first post+2month story on this thread?

No ofense Ruinah and I appologise if what I said gets misunderstood, but, I don´t know, there are soo many threads that seems better placed. Even a new thread sounds good.

I might need some sleep...sorry

Got my Pandora yesterday. Very happy. :D :D :D

What a great device. Gonna get some more SDHC cards fast

Weird thing only!!!! Only the adapter doesn't fit :blink: . No worries, got a PSP charger, but :blink: :blink: :blink:

I had an adapter for the power suply, to reduce the diameter of the plug, on the Pandora Side. May you have it too, still in the box hidden somewhere (it is quite small).

Got my Pandora yesterday. Very happy. :D/> :D/> :D/>

What a great device. Gonna get some more SDHC cards fast

Weird thing only!!!! Only the adapter doesn't fit :blink:/> . No worries, got a PSP charger, but :blink:/> :blink:/> :blink:/>

Like p'titSeb said there is supposed to be a plug adapter bundled with the charger.. I thought they sent me something wrong with my rebirth unit until I found it behind some cardboard in the box.

Back