(UPDATE: Craig Rocks! ) Traveling...A bit of help needed

Since I injured my knee I've put on 1 stone, I'm well aware, maybe I could have tried opening my eyes while the photo was taken too!

*must get better with photos!*

Also, I hope I didn't keep you waiting at the castle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed the picture.

craig.jpg

Dude! AWESOME TWEED! My girlfriend won't let me wear clothes like that any more :'(

Aaawwww... I miss that hat.

In fact, when we met last year (Michael, Fatih, Craig and me) to build the first Pandoras, we wanted to make pictures of us wearing that hat... but sadly, it's been missing since that video :(

Aaawwww... I miss that hat.

In fact, when we met last year (Michael, Fatih, Craig and me) to build the first Pandoras, we wanted to make pictures of us wearing that hat... but sadly, it's been missing since that video :(

It's probably in the hands of some obsessed fan... stolen as a memento of a successful stalking mission. ;)

It's probably in the hands of some obsessed fan... stolen as a memento of a successful stalking mission. ;)

Oh, Hat! It's going to be tough, the two of us, living together like this. Everyone will frown upon our relationship, because I cannot marry a hat. My girlfriend just doesn't understand, so our nights together will have to be stolen and short. It's okay though, Hat, because we've got each other now. You'll be mine and I'll be yours, forever and ever.

. . . .

I love you too, Hat. *peck*

Wha? NO I DID NOT STEAL YOUR HAT I KNOW NOT OF WHAT YOU SPEAK

Back