(UPDATE: Craig Rocks! ) Traveling...A bit of help needed

laer899

Still Fresh
Hello all,

I am traveling through the UK on 10-day vacation with some friends(currently visiting Shakespeare's grave). I would loved to be able to pickup my pre-ordered pandora directly from craig if possible and save the shipping cost as well as add to already fantastic vacation. I tried contracting via email about 2 months ago but didn't receive a response. I have searched for the contact number but to no avail. I would love some advise as to how to reach the team or what steps to take.

Thanks in advance

UPDATE:

Well I've back from vacation safe and sound and just wanted to thank Craig and the entire OP Team for their commitment and great customer service! I have one more concern with my pandora and will be making a new topic.

1z3nhox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you actually coming anywhere near Newcastle? Maybe you're going to Scotland? It's the last English city before the border.

Are you actually coming anywhere near Newcastle? Maybe you're going to Scotland? It's the last English city before the border.
Yep, we are traveling to Inverness! I planned on making a trip out to Newcastle after visiting Edinburgh.

sounds good. We are actually only about 18 miles from Newcastle (in route to Scotland) now so following the vodka trail wouldn't be too bad, but I doubt Craig would appreciate a visit at 12am.

Soo...does anyone have any information about how to contact the team or the phone number? I will most likely be in the area in the next day or so.

Soo...does anyone have any information about how to contact the team or the phone number? I will most likely be in the area in the next day or so.

How are you travelling? Do you have a car?

Yes we are traveling by car. If this is an issue or would be considered jumping by picking up the pandora directly please let me know.

Lucky? I dunno .. most people have Craig parachuting down over their house and handing them their Pandora in person that way; he's sort of robbing himself of half the Real Pandora Experience, in my books.

jeff

Hahaha. Although I will be missing the parachute delivery, it looks like I will be able to pickup the pandora. Just have to work out the details with Craig.

Hey guys, updated my original post and wanted to say thanks to those who helped.

Back