Unnamed Dynamic Post

Negative

Still Fresh
Website
negativo13.wordpress.com
Hi people, i haven't used to participate too much in normal open pandora thread but i don't know what to post in that section related to pandora and interesting, i could participate in developers section but since i'm with studies can't help too much and anyway i only know a bit about python, pygame, html and css. And nothing against gamepark but i prefer the pandora, preorder 3*** .

Well, i start:

I used to look for years in google for certain things, still hard to find things in less than 1 hour. I want to convert an audi TT to an electric car and admin from one from answered me in spanish 'looking for one hour isn't enough...'. I got angry because i don't have all the time of my life with studies, i would have to find things in half hour and then ask, what else are forums sometimes... i didnt have a full or wanted reply about converting an Audi TT(old version) into an electric car in spain and its jurisdiction. I think it's earies in other EU coutries and in USA...

Anyway, if i would have enough money i would buy the car from next image, altough in USA costs 100000$, in Europe 100000€, and i'm from Europe... that's my dream car by the moment:

tesla-roadster-by-conee.jpg

Do you have any car illusion?

Attachments

• tesla-roadster-by-conee.jpg
    tesla-roadster-by-conee.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 114
So, you want an electric Audi TT, but you can't afford it. And you're asking us what our dream car would be, yes?

I have to admit, I like the idea of electric vehicles. I'd like to build one where all four wheels can steer 360 degrees. Parallel parking would be so much easier, and you could drive down the highway sideways just for kicks.

Justin said:
I'm number 500-600 on the preorder list.
South Australia

3330778460_dd7301b52a_b.jpg
:lol:

Attachments

• 3330778460_dd7301b52a_b.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 116
Last edited by a moderator:
Tom` said:
Justin said:
I'm number 500-600 on the preorder list.
South Australia

:lol:

Lol, i think you read my mind about why i thought about doing this topic xD.
Anyway, in my humble ignorance, I don't know why is special the Delorean car... I saw in wikipedia it's just a combustion car from 80's with a max speed of 209 km/h, very similar to tesla in max speed and not probably the faster in its good times... it's special for collectionists?

Mr.Confuzed said:
So, you want an electric Audi TT, but you can't afford it. And you're asking us what our dream car would be, yes?

I have to admit, I like the idea of electric vehicles. I'd like to build one where all four wheels can steer 360 degrees. Parallel parking would be so much easier, and you could drive down the highway sideways just for kicks.

I don't know if it would be secure or legalized, but seems a good idea if it's legalized and investigated by car builders.

The car i can't afford is the car of the photo, a tesla roadster. Maybe one day i can get the audi tt electric, the trouble is there isn't in spain clear laws about it and i have two ways, one - buy the prototype and work to convert it or two - do by my self but under the supervision of one engineer, so i can't do directly by myself and both are expensive, but anyway, still being cheaper than tesla.
In fact, Audi TT older version via second hand (6000€), drivers license = 1500-2000€ and conversion - 10000 - 15000€; so total cost can be around 18000€ to 22000€. So lot cheaper and logical to look for instead of looking for Tesla Roadster, altough i see more cool (and probably faster, better in battery charge time and some more efficient) the Tesla roadster.

Attachments

• 3330778460_dd7301b52a_b.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 127
Ruben V.N said:
Lol, i think you read my mind about why i thought about doing this topic xD.
Anyway, in my humble ignorance, I don't know why is special the Delorean car... I saw in wikipedia it's just a combustion car from 80's with a max speed of 209 km/h, very similar to tesla in max speed and not probably the faster in its good times... it's special for collectionists?

It's propably so well recognized because it was the time machine car in the Back To The Future movie trilogy (and after a trip to the future it flew ;).

Well I've dreamt of a Tesla Roadster from '08 when i found their website... I might end up getting a Model S someday in the future. Still, a car doesnt need to be that flashy in order for one to like it. I'm quite happy (minus that its a petrol car) with my current Opel Vectra '92 :p.

Wasn't the Delorean also interesting because of the gull-wing doors, stainless steel body, backbone-based chassis, and rear engine placement?

It totally looks like it should be an electric car, though.

It's also interesting because it was built in Ireland. Anything made their instantly receives 50 bonus points.

I was very tempted to buy one a couple of years ago, but decided on something sensible and reliable with the plan of getting one in a couple of years. I've just checked now though and the prices for them appear to be rocketing up :(

Back