What Do You Drive?

Hey Horscht the 500 is nice, but my caddy has a 7.0 litre V8 and I don't think i'd like to downgrade to a tiny 5.0 ;) I think next i'd like to get the monster 8.2litre eldorado! :) :)

Heh once you get into the big V8's and V12s you can never go back! Thats a warning to anyone thinking of buying a muscle car, prepare for low MPG for the rest of your life - but a big grin on your face while driving.

Unless of course you're devious like me and convert the engine to run on LPG :)

-Craig

www.gbax.com

As I recently finished 7 years at uni I am a little broke until a few more pay cheques, so I only have a 1988 Toyota MR2. What do I think of it? Nippy but shit, too small, if you look to the sides at traffic lights you see other people's petrol flaps at eye level. Can't wait to get something decent, perhaps a 200SX in a year or so.

carlgeorge posted on Jul 27 2004 at 08:34 PM said:
As I recently finished 7 years at uni I am a little broke until a few more pay cheques, so I only have a 1988 Toyota MR2. What do I think of it? Nippy but shit, too small, if you look to the sides at traffic lights you see other people's petrol flaps at eye level. Can't wait to get something decent, perhaps a 200SX in a year or so.
ARE YOU FRICKIN CRAZY??? '88 MR2's are the shit!!! ESPECIALLY IF THEY HAVE ALL THE GROUND EFFECTS AND THE HUGE SPOILER!!! ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my car
mycar2.jpg

Attachments

• mycar2.jpg
    mycar2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 139
  • mycar2.jpg
    mycar2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 152
  • mycar2.jpg
    mycar2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 136
Well, technicaly i would be allowed to frive the bad-ass 500, but probably will have to wait some time. Im probabyl allowed to drive it if my father sits next to me.

Back