Ffs Car Accident

iignotus posted on Dec 14 2006 at 12:32 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 14 2006 at 11:51 AM said:
iignotus posted on Dec 14 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
Talk about a fucking disaster... I just dropped a TV dinner on the (carpet) floor of my room. Fucking cherry cobbler and Alfredo sauce everywhere. WTF.

And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. Somehow the tray got magical-fucking-fly-everywhere powers and the cherry cobbler flew 8 feet in all directions, most of it in the direction of my computer. Yeah. This should be fun. I'm going to be finding sticky syrupy cobbler fucking everywhere for months :(

Oh yeah sorry about your accident man.
lol alfredo sauce.

[21:23] iignotus: well anyways, i gotta work out lol

rofl
Yo, how does my cock taste. Because, you know, I was wondering, seeing as how you have experience with its flavor and all.
Man, are you still in the trauma center? Cuz I burned you pretty badly lol

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 14 2006 at 09:30 PM said:
Talk about a fucking disaster... I just dropped a TV dinner on the (carpet) floor of my room. Fucking cherry cobbler and Alfredo sauce everywhere. WTF.

And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. Somehow the tray got magical-fucking-fly-everywhere powers and the cherry cobbler flew 8 feet in all directions, most of it in the direction of my computer. Yeah. This should be fun. I'm going to be finding sticky syrupy cobbler fucking everywhere for months :(

lol alfredo sauce.

rofl
Yo, how does my cock taste. Because, you know, I was wondering, seeing as how you have experience with its flavor and all.
I wouldn't be in the trauma center, I'd be in the burn ward you stupid sack of goat feces :angry: lol

iignotus posted on Dec 14 2006 at 11:51 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 14 2006 at 09:30 PM said:

lol alfredo sauce.

rofl
I wouldn't be in the trauma center, I'd be in the burn ward you stupid sack of goat feces :angry: lol
Yeah I know lol, but some trauma centers treat burns as well retardo, lol

craigix posted on Dec 14 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
Just got back from the police car yard getting my bag of posessions, I could not see my car but I did find the car which hit me and took a photo:

http://craig.gp2x.de/ouch.jpg

It was brand new. Nice one missus!

Was that a BMW 1 Series??

Also, Which car were you in? was it one of your 5 Series BMW's?

Yep it was a diesel 1 series which hit me, it deserved to die.

I was in my fully restored 5 series (with complete *new* electric leather interior).

I think i'd have rather been in my 6 series which is still mid restoration and I could afford to lose it - the 5 series had LPG on it and was my daily driver :(

The 5 although hit at 60mph was actually still running after the accident which I thought was amazing, they don't build them like that anymore.

Oh well, now I have a 635 as a daily driver - like I'm going to be able to afford 15mpg! hehehe.

Good thing the idiot driver wasn't driving one of those mammoth SUVs... then you could have had it real bad :(

- Alex

craigix posted on Dec 16 2006 at 12:53 PM said:
I was in my fully restored 5 series (with complete *new* electric leather interior).

I think i'd have rather been in my 6 series which is still mid restoration and I could afford to lose it - the 5 series had LPG on it and was my daily driver :(

The 5 although hit at 60mph was actually still running after the accident which I thought was amazing, they don't build them like that anymore.

Oh well, now I have a 635 as a daily driver - like I'm going to be able to afford 15mpg! hehehe.

:(

What year 6 series do you have?? Also are you going to buy the car back from your insurance company so you can have the LPG and Seats etc removed and put in another car?

Alex. posted on Dec 16 2006 at 08:33 AM said:
Good thing the idiot driver wasn't driving one of those mammoth SUVs... then you could have had it real bad :(

- Alex
I don't think there are a lot of H2s and Suburbans in the UK.

Lucky bastards.

Ravnos posted on Dec 16 2006 at 11:50 AM said:

- Alex

Lucky bastards.
Yeah seriously. I fucking hate those giant hunks of metal :angry:

What are they on, like Hummer 10 now? They're so huge they nearly take up two lanes!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 16 2006 at 05:27 PM said:
Ravnos posted on Dec 16 2006 at 11:50 AM said:

- Alex

Lucky bastards.
Yeah seriously. I fucking hate those giant hunks of metal :angry:

What are they on, like Hummer 10 now? They're so huge they nearly take up two lanes!
We don't have them anywhere near as bad as americans, though we do have fairly big four by fours.
Only stuff land rover sized though

Ravnos posted on Dec 16 2006 at 04:50 PM said:

Lucky bastards.
Off-road-style vehicles called 'Suburban'?

You crazy Americans.

nickspoon posted on Dec 16 2006 at 12:31 PM said:
Ravnos posted on Dec 16 2006 at 04:50 PM said:

Lucky bastards.
Off-road-style vehicles called 'Suburban'?

You crazy Americans.
"Off-road-style", hahaha. You Brits are so naive. The only time Suburbans go off-road is when they're parking in an unpaved driveway. It's called a "Suburban" cause only soccer moms and rich white men with mid-life crises drive them, and these people always live in the suburbs.

In the UK hummers are not all that uncommon, I see them every few days. Not real hummers of course, but the H2 model (the small one) and I've seen the really small H3? a few times too.

The much more common machines of that style are the new Range Rovers which are pretty big.

I used to have a dually GMC fullsize pickup for collecting wood, they are fun to drive but boy are they unreliable. Pretty good in 4x4 mode though and they pull anything.

The 635 is a 1988 Highline (with shadowline black chrome) 208,000 miles - got it for next to nothing! Checked service history - BMW replaced the engine in 2002! Only 32k on the new one. Bingo! Put £40 of fuel in it yesterday... 101miles and i'm almost out. Arse.

I'm going to try to get my car back as I don't think they will give a decent price for it, I bet book is <£500 which is a shame as it does not take into consideration of the condition, work done etc.

Ravnos posted on Dec 16 2006 at 08:06 PM said:
"Off-road-style" at hahaha. You Brits are so naive. The only time Suburbans go off-road is when they're parking in an unpaved driveway. It's called a "Suburban" cause only soccer moms and rich white men with mid-life crises drive them, and these people always live in the suburbs.
I think you'll find that it's not that Brits are naive, but the majority of the American public are stupid*. What are enormous, fuel-guzzling four-wheel-drive vehicles meant for? Whatever it is, I guarantee it's not what you lot are using it for. That's what I was pointing out.

*Not meaning to be anti-American - most British people are stupid too, but at least they don't use vehicles you could fit a whale in to take kids to school - for the most part.

nickspoon posted on Dec 16 2006 at 03:30 PM said:
"Off-road-style" at hahaha. You Brits are so naive. The only time Suburbans go off-road is when they're parking in an unpaved driveway. It's called a "Suburban" cause only soccer moms and rich white men with mid-life crises drive them, and these people always live in the suburbs.
I think you'll find that it's not that Brits are naive, but the majority of the American public are stupid*. What are enormous, fuel-guzzling four-wheel-drive vehicles meant for? Whatever it is, I guarantee it's not what you lot are using it for. That's what I was pointing out.
No, they are actually designed for driving around town or on the highway, guzzling gallons of gas. Very few SUVs actually have any real off-road capability, but they sure do look rugged. :rolleyes:

Ravnos posted on Dec 17 2006 at 12:13 AM said:
No, they are actually designed for driving around town or on the highway, guzzling gallons of gas. Very few SUVs actually have any real off-road capability, but they sure do look rugged. :rolleyes:
Hmmmmm, fat people in big cars. Someone is compensating for something here....

sam fisher posted on Dec 16 2006 at 07:38 PM said:
Ravnos posted on Dec 17 2006 at 12:13 AM said:
Hmmmmm, fat people in big cars. Someone is compensating for something here....
The small size of your penis?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 17 2006 at 12:58 AM said:
Cant top loubear.

Speaking of whom, where did he go?
Penile Restoration Surgury. He decided that having it replaced with that of a a rabbit when he was 4, wasn't the greatest idea he had last year.

When I was living in Western Australia, the best 4x4 by far was the Toyota Landcruiser. It just keeps going. You never see American trucks there, because they would run out fuel too quickly between roadhouses.

@Craigix ... hope you get that dopey bints' insurance to pay for your car to be fixed!

Back