Ffs Car Accident

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
I was in a car accident last night, I may be slow in answering stuff while i recover emails PMs etc.

I'm not anymore retarded than previously, I just have a rather painful head with the shape of a steering wheel on it together with a very painful spine and neck.

Some presumably blind woman crashed into me at 60mph (I had stopped in a queue) on the A1M writing off my restored classic. Luckly old cars are built to last and the rear end took the impact pretty well (her car was completely destroyed and she was cut out of it).

So yes, quite an adventure to hospital on a spinal board just like an episode of casualty. So share your stories of disaster with me!

o for various madical reasons,

all im saying is that when your 9 and you have 20 medical students having a nice squeeze its not the best thing in the world.

on the plus side my parents bought me ZOOL

craigix posted on Dec 14 2006 at 02:03 PM said:
I was in a car accident last night, I may be slow in answering stuff while i recover emails PMs etc.

I'm not anymore retarded than previously, I just have a rather painful head with the shape of a steering wheel on it together with a very painful spine and neck.

Some presumably blind woman crashed into me at 60mph (I had stopped in a queue) on the A1M writing off my restored classic. Luckly old cars are built to last and the rear end took the impact pretty well (her car was completely destroyed and she was cut out of it).

So yes, quite an adventure to hospital on a spinal board just like an episode of casualty. So share your stories of disaster with me!
Um....thats bad. Hope you are ok etc, and more importantly, were any GP2x's harmed in the crash :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about a fucking disaster... I just dropped a TV dinner on the (carpet) floor of my room. Fucking cherry cobbler and Alfredo sauce everywhere. WTF.

And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. Somehow the tray got magical-fucking-fly-everywhere powers and the cherry cobbler flew 8 feet in all directions, most of it in the direction of my computer. Yeah. This should be fun. I'm going to be finding sticky syrupy cobbler fucking everywhere for months :(

Oh yeah sorry about your accident man.

wait why was a blind woman driving? :huh:

(btw what kinda car were you in? you grabbed my attention with the word classic)

My dog has the runs*

Was is Epicenter driving the other car, perhaps?

*I would have written diarrhoea, but couldn't spell it.

iignotus posted on Dec 14 2006 at 10:33 AM said:
Talk about a fucking disaster... I just dropped a TV dinner on the (carpet) floor of my room. Fucking cherry cobbler and Alfredo sauce everywhere. WTF.

And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. Somehow the tray got magical-fucking-fly-everywhere powers and the cherry cobbler flew 8 feet in all directions, most of it in the direction of my computer. Yeah. This should be fun. I'm going to be finding sticky syrupy cobbler fucking everywhere for months :(

lol alfredo sauce.

[21:23] iignotus: well anyways, i gotta work out lol

rofl

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Dec 14 2006 at 11:51 AM said:
iignotus posted on Dec 14 2006 at 10:33 AM said:

lol alfredo sauce.

[21:23] iignotus: well anyways, i gotta work out lol

rofl
Yo, how does my cock taste. Because, you know, I was wondering, seeing as how you have experience with its flavor and all.

You doing the honorable 21st Century thing and putting in a claim?

I hope for a speedy recovery :)

Bloody stupid woman drivers!..... can we just ban all woman from driving? I bet she was on her fucking mobile and was doing her lippy at the same time. I hope that bitch does some time and gets molested by some fat ugly bitch with a large poking device :)

Hope you get better soon mate

Later
Reesy

Oh yes, i'm taking this as far as I can, giving my statement tomorrow (I gave a brief one at the hospital). I can't move my head left or right without bad pain, my head has not stopped hurting yet and my back is fucked.

I think she was looking at an accident on the other side of the road and didn't see the queue, she was doing motorway speeds and ... bang.

Made BBC news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6178609.stm

The people dealing with the accident on the other side ran over, talk about a fast response!

I heard her giving her statement in the hospital as she was in the room next to me, she said that 'it's difficult to see break lights at night'... right, maybe if she was looking where she was going it would have been easier to see them.

craigix posted on Dec 14 2006 at 09:01 PM said:
I heard her giving her statement in the hospital as she was in the room next to me, she said that 'it's difficult to see break lights at night'... right, maybe if she was looking where she was going it would have been easier to see them.
[sarcasm]
Yeah I know what she means, It's really difficult to see big bright red lights directly in front of you!!
[/sarcasm]

I hope you get well soon though.

Goemon4 posted on Dec 14 2006 at 03:58 PM said:
wait why was a blind woman driving? :huh:

(btw what kinda car were you in? you grabbed my attention with the word classic)
*sarcasm*

Reesy posted on Dec 14 2006 at 08:38 PM said:
Bloody stupid woman drivers!..... can we just ban all woman from driving? I bet she was on her fucking mobile and was doing her lippy at the same time. I hope that bitch does some time and gets molested by some fat ugly bitch with a large poking device :)

Hope you get better soon mate

Later
Reesy
You can't be the really Reesy :eek: You have no Guru badge :eek:

craigix posted on Dec 14 2006 at 09:01 PM said:
Oh yes, i'm taking this as far as I can, giving my statement tomorrow (I gave a brief one at the hospital). I can't move my head left or right without bad pain, my head has not stopped hurting yet and my back is fucked.

I think she was looking at an accident on the other side of the road and didn't see the queue, she was doing motorway speeds and ... bang.

Made BBC news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6178609.stm

The people dealing with the accident on the other side ran over, talk about a fast response!

What about the GP2x's!

Hope you get well soon.

... I see there's terrible drivers across the pond as well <_<

sam fisher posted on Dec 14 2006 at 02:36 PM said:
You can't be the really Reesy :eek: You have no Guru badge :eek:
He deregistered himself and re-registered. If you do a search for the post where he released the DrMD source you'll note that the account that made the post is no longer registered.

Craigix: Was it that big Cadillac that was hit? I hope it's fixable cause that looked like a sweet car. There probably aren't a whole lot of them in the UK. Good luck with the insurance.

Back