What Do You Drive?

craigix posted on Jul 25 2004 at 09:18 PM said:
Yeah power doors open and close themselves, mercedies have them and some other cars.

I like cars with strange options, I once saw a mercedies which put the seatbelts on for you, talk about lazy.

-Craig

www.gbax.com
do u have a link to the pic of your Cadillac?? I cant find it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
i drive a '96 Mitsubishi 3000GT and no, its not twin turbo

I drive a Hummer that get 48 feet per galloon cause I'm a mother fuckin' American. Actually my dad drives some year Dodge Ram.

nerd of nerds speaking:

psh...you people and you "DRIVING"...

weeeelll...i'm not old enuff to drive yet...buuut, i do have a 1953 ford f250 truck...pretty kewl...me and my dad are fixing it up...it starts and all that cool stuff...needs new brakes tho :lol:

btw, hummers suck ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneoneone

from now on, whenever i'm not with one of my parents i will give hummers the finger...and if they get out and start fighing i'm cool cuz i'm a NINJA :ph34r: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT: damnit...forgot to log out of my fake acount...this is nerd of nerds...damnit...

spam fisher posted on Jul 27 2004 at 03:03 AM said:
and if they get out and start fighing i'm cool cuz i'm a NINJA and Ill take it in the ass :ph34r: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:blink: :blink: :blink: what a strange person :blink: :blink: :blink:

Currently tootling around in a 98 Honda Civic which I quite like though having driven more recent Hondas I certainly wouldn't recommend the latest models...

I've always fretted about reliability so I have generally bought the most recent models that I could afford from the manufacturers that are rated as reliable - Nissan Micra, Nissan Sunny, Honda Civic etc.

It's worked pretty well so far and I have never has a breakdown or a day that my car wouldn't start in the morning in the 10 years I've been driving. However, I am bored silly with ALL recent cars so when I finally do get rid of my Civic I'm going for an old Porsche 911. Or maybe a kitcar. Don't like doing things by halfs me...

J(ohn)

Now, this is where i get thumbs up!

You´ll all be jealous, believe me!

Mercedes Benz A 190 (American people don´t know that one, my fathers car)
Mercedes Benz SL 320 (1990 model, my mothers car)
Mercedes Benz SL 500 (YEP 500 AMG :blink: ! With 500HP :blink: :blink: . And 320 km/h top speed :blink: :blink: :blink: ! It comes on thursday, my father is getting it in Bremen ATM, my fathers car)

and some Suzuki Vitara JXL, 1989 model or something

Well, Im actually driving the A 190 only, since im not in the insurance of the SL 320 (no males under 23 are allowed to drive, except if thjey own a car themselves <_< )
But most of the time i drive an Vespa 1999 model that i already crashed on the street 2 or 3 times :)P) since its easier to get a parking space for it in school

All cars are dark blue, the SL´s are topless

EDIT: im trying to find pictures, since i´m to bad in photography (and the SL500 isnt here yet)

Allright, i can just show you pictures of the SL 500, since the official Homepage doesn´t feature the "old" A model and the 1990 SL

New SL
Old SL
"old" A model

allright, on the pic, the A model looks really akward! But as Emu&Co (lurking these forums) can prove, it looks MUCH better in real life

why do you hate me? I am driving what is in the garage! if it was a Lada, I would drive a Lada. It´s not that these are my cars (im only 18), but my parents

Wot No Bikers!!!

I ride a Suzuki 600 Bandit. Fun if a bit slow by todays standards.

It's still quicker off the mark that 99% of the Cars on the roads :) hehe.

There's nothing like laughing at a boy racer in his 2 litre whatever with more plastic attachments that you can shake a stick at. >:)

BaDToaD posted on Jul 27 2004 at 03:57 PM said:
There's nothing like laughing at a boy racer in his 2 litre whatever with more plastic attachments that you can shake a stick at. >:)
SOme Boyracers cars are Fast....... With NOS and everything :p

BaDToaD posted on Jul 27 2004 at 03:57 PM said:
Wot No Bikers!!!
Im getting a bike when im 16, dont like cars as much as bikes.

ATM I only have a Kawasaki 100 Trials, But its only for field use. When I do drive I do it in either my Dads BMW 525TDs (Which I hate), or his Mitshubishi(sp) Pajaro(sp) 2.8 D.

Horscht posted on Jul 27 2004 at 10:21 AM said:
why do you hate me? I am driving what is in the garage! if it was a Lada, I would drive a Lada. It´s not that these are my cars (im only 18), but my parents
then its your parents who I hate! :p
Will you be able to drive those pimp ass rides though?

Bikes are by the far the best if you like fast. Cars are the best if you like comfort/practicality (ie no helmets and leathers and a boot to put stuff in). What I really don't get are the fast but completely impractical and fairly uncomfortable cars - why not just spend 1/10th the money and get a bike? It'll be faster, cheaper to run, cheaper to insure, and leave you enough money to buy a decent car (and in some cases a house too).

J(ohn)

johncross85 posted on Jul 27 2004 at 05:00 PM said:
Bikes are by the far the best if you like fast. Cars are the best if you like comfort/practicality (ie no helmets and leathers and a boot to put stuff in). What I really don't get are the fast but completely impractical and fairly uncomfortable cars - why not just spend 1/10th the money and get a bike? It'll be faster, cheaper to run, cheaper to insure, and leave you enough money to buy a decent car (and in some cases a house too).

J(ohn)
as long as non one hits you!

the Reason why I dont want a Bike is cos they are death machines :p.. If you hit a bad pot hole in the road at 200 mph then you are dead :p...

Also, Wearing leathers and a Helment in this heat is just murder lol....

Yes, they look fun and I want one, but I would only use one on a Track to be safe... theres too many idiot drivers out there now..

If u check Rotten out and look at the guy that fell off his bike, you wont want one :p.. His legs were a few Metres away from the top half of his body...

Back