Uae4all Gp2x 0.6.0 First Release With Integrated Fame/c

CABBAGES posted on Oct 31 2006 at 09:12 PM said:
still cant change clock speed. Im makin some videos now and tv out works :D. Im tryin turrican 3 right now and either its not workin or it takes ages to load ? anyway i will try som,e more games !

I've waiting for google video to process mine :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivroner posted on Oct 31 2006 at 08:27 AM said:
The emu is not fullspeed, in general is mid-speed in all the games i have tested.
If a fps option were added you would see it.
But the emu is great :)

I've been using Blood Money and Turrican as a benchmark and here's my Blood Money vids:
(Sorry for quality, Taken on crappy Nokia phone)

As already mentioned, This is Sound on, Auto Frameskip, Emu Bias CPU and overclocked to 275mhz

Because WinUAE has much faster ADF access i paused the PC emu in the first vid to run the asteroid field togehter for the 1st one to compare the intro side by side (the GP2X is slightly in front and stays there)

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...629284836489865

For the second one i compared sound and tried to get them in sync during the digitized speech (The GP2X ends up very slightly behind at pick up so it's a bit echo'ey) The asteroid field loads into ram during the speech so the only reason the PC emu jumps ahead is because of the ADF access

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...838516658170480

Was doing an in game comapare vid but my batteries died in the GP2X :angry:

Any overclocking fades to white (crashes) my Mk.II w/ 2.0 firmware. Have run Defender of the Crown successfully (slow) with no gmenu overclocking.

Version of UAE is 0.6.2

I just want to say - this is GREAT STUFF, and I intend to donate to the cause - THANK YOU!

heres a turrican 2 video -----> HERE

i got WALKER to work but some graphics are messed up and i forgot you need to use a mouse and joystick or mouse and keyboard to play it but switchin between mouse and joystick isnt that bad really :D.

does anyone can alien breed work? It blocks after inserted disk #2 on me

adso posted on Oct 31 2006 at 10:06 PM said:

I have played it today with 0.6.2.

Try to insert disk#2 (first playable) directly when amiga reset.

Heres a stunt car racer video ----> HERE

I just noticed some videos the sound stops but that is not uae4all i think its somethin to do with my pc when its capturing the video :(

CABBAGES posted on Oct 31 2006 at 10:57 PM said:

I just noticed some videos the sound stops but that is not uae4all i think its somethin to do with my pc when its capturing the video :(

Hmmm what were your settings with this??

Interested because I didn`t/couldn`t get it looking like that :eek:

I've just tried overclocking with 0.6.2 and still have the same crash to white screen that requires me to switch off the unit to reset. Also, the flickering keyboard is present on my gp2x, although thats not really a major issue.

Very impressed with the performance of this release though. Now, if only Elf Mania ran full speed....! ;)

Thanks Critical and Chui for your efforts with emulator - much appreciated! :)

chui posted on Oct 31 2006 at 11:27 PM said:
adso posted on Oct 31 2006 at 10:06 PM said:

I have played it today with 0.6.2.

Try to insert disk#2 (first playable) directly when amiga reset.
Ok now it work, i tried a bad version. Chui and Critical you are really great! This release is impressive.

Can some one tell me how to start the games, I can not start the games, I see a picture of the key board and a picture of a mouse, but I can not start the games, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! :(

Can some one tell me how to start the games, I can not start the games, I see a picture of the key board and a picture of a mouse, but I can not start the games, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! :(
that's easy..juast press L button load your disk image and press R. If you have to switch disks press select, then eject df1 and then reload disk #x and press R

Stainy posted on Oct 31 2006 at 11:16 PM said:
CABBAGES posted on Oct 31 2006 at 10:57 PM said:

Hmmm what were your settings with this??

Interested because I didn`t/couldn`t get it looking like that :eek:

I used the 266mhz tweak thing and i think i either had it set at the default cpu thing or maybe all the way over to the left. i have more videos but its pissin me off that teh sound cuts out half way through on some of them coz my pc is being daft!

Heres a video of neuromancer ------->HERE

I had this game on my amiga but cant really rememebr what to do in it but i do rememebr the music haha :p

I tried several games and demo today and I noticed a real speed improvment.
The sound part is better but still not perfect.

I've tried Robin Hood, which is a nice game and the LSD demo.
I also tried cadaver but it was already nice with the last Uae2X.

Great work guys !

Heres a sensible soccer video ------->HERE

The ingame graphics get messed up a bit.

Back