Release UAE4All 2.0

I can't say I've noticed too many config bugs, I generally have the one config with HD that normally covers most of my needs but I'll do some investigation later to see what I can find when I get home from work

The first 2 games that come to mind for me are both AGA ones, there's that issue with Slam Tilt where the scores don't display properly, and also Worms DC, where no matter what version of disks I try, it will not progress to the main title screen, but it'll go through the loading screens, then crash before that! It definitely used to work on an older version of UAE4ALL, but there used to be pauses in gameplay (which may have been caused in retrospect by the emulated Amiga speed being set too low, it's certainly never worked for me since changing that became an option within the emulator)

Thanks Dunny!

And thanks to TomB for making this possible...!

I'm looking forward to get into Amiga emulation again. :)

(I've been mostly on PSX and Gargoyle lately... B) )

I clear the source of the latest beta from stuff which didn't work as expected and post it here in the next days. My toolchain based on Yactfeau's posts and runs under Ubuntu 12.04.

I think the main problem with games working in version 1 and not running in Version 2 is the changed interupt handling. I didn't found any hints why these changes are done and haven't enough time to check what happens when I undo these changes.

DUNNY: hows it going?
Excellent - I've added several new functions and stuff to PandaBAS, and I've even discovered some more info about the ARM CPU which will make it faster.
Of course, I'll be working on UAE4ALL just as soon as I get the source.

D.

Just thought of another addition I'd love to see on this emulator, each of the nubs be a different joystick, maybe with a shoulder button mapped as the fire button? Then you'd be able to play games like Sensible Soccer 2 player from the one Pandora, and also be able to use the 2 joystick mode of Llamatron :)

I dont have the time right now to set this up properly. I am crazy busy and dont have the patience to be honest.  Would someone be so kind as to ahem, send me all their uae folders and files from their sd card, with the hd files, configs and the other important files, you know the ones that ryhme with poms? Everything really. Upload it to mediafire or something and provide me a link via pm. Pretty please. I really would be very grateful.  

Any chance I could get this link sent to me too? I've write an amount of games setup already, buy there's quite a few that I can never get working proudly, maybe they're setup incorrectly?

Tomb: Putting the source up for Dunny, has this stalled???

Also, another thing that annoys me is save states. you have to have the correct disk inserted before you can load a state...

Is there any way we can change that? so it behaves more like Winuae 

Hey guys, I have a hard time to get launched anything on UAE4All. I have move kick13, kick204 and kick31 roms to kickstarters folder, went to the main manu, added ADFs and even can't get KS file loaded.

Any tips? I want to get this to work before my flight to Europe :)

Are you sure you have them named correctly for the app? Also try putting a copy in the main appdata directory(can't remember off the top of my head which is correct! )

I wonder if there's a way to play CD32 CD games like LitilDivil ?
I've tried to play some of these as hard drive installs, but not had great success. They tend to look for exact versions of kickstart roms (which I've put into the correct directory on the image as far as I know), then tend to give out of memory errors. I've not tried any in a while so I'm a bit rusty on the exact details. I'm still hoping someone picks up this project, never managed to get Worms DC up and running properly!

Ok thanks.

I have some sound stuttering with AGA games like Banshee, D/Generation. Is it normal ?

Also some color inversion for the splash screen of Agony but not ingame.

Don't think I ever tried Banshee but I don't think I got a version of D/Gen AGA to work, so you might be one step further than me there! AGA emulation is not flawless and there's still some games that simply push the Pandora hardware too much. Have you tried messing around with the emulated Amiga speed? If that's set too high, sometimes thatcan cause issues as the Pandora is trying to emulate higher than it needs to. also there's a frameskip option that can be activated, that can help with sound stuttering issues without affecting gamplay too much?

Keep us posted on your results :)

Thanks !

Frameskip helped for running D/Gen at a good speed, but not for the sound. :(

Many games have this problem with the sound, it's better with fast sound but it hurts my ears :lol:

I've found that most AGA games run better under the emulated A1200 settings rather than the Turbo, think that's pushing the wee Pandora a bit too hard! I must try D/Gen AGA, is it much different to the ECS version? Was never a game with the most intensive of graphics IIRC...

Back