There we go! (2012-02-28)

lol it was not a good idea to say you know the surprise, you should not say it :p

if there is a preorder from Craig shop who receive a mail with the surprise, please tell it also (not the secret just if there is one), cause at this time we don't know yet if Craig preorders will receive it or not.

if there is a preorder from Craig shop who receive a mail with the surprise, please tell it also (not the secret just if there is one), cause at this time we don't know yet if Craig preorders will receive it or not.

Not yet, the Pandoras sent on Friday were all going to new preorders (which only happened with me).

Classic preorder Pandoras and the first batch of Pandoras to Craig will ship within this week.

Not yet, the Pandoras sent on Friday were all going to new preorders (which only happened with me).

Classic preorder Pandoras and the first batch of Pandoras to Craig will ship within this week.

with or without the surprise?

with or without the surprise?

Depends on when I receive it ;)

So the only thing we know about the surprise is that it's not the tv-out cables.

Anyway, looks like I've still got some time to wait, since I ordered mine on the 10/2009... I'll be happy if I get mine before the end of April.

Back