There we go! (2012-02-28)

Youhhhoooo !

Got my shipping mail too !

I was dreaming of that day for so long time, I can't believe it !

So ED, Was all of those shipments in Middle Europe (Germany,France etc.), or did you ship them far away? :p

So ED, Was all of those shipments in Middle Europe (Germany,France etc.), or did you ship them far away? :p

Within middle Europe right now, far away shipments (except US / Canada, as those will go via Link) should follow beginning of next week (so within the next few days)

Come on people, where is the detailed analysis of date/time paypal deposit made compared against confirmation emails received! :p

if there is a preorder from Craig shop who receive a mail with the surprise, please tell it also (not the secret just if there is one), cause at this time we don't know yet if Craig preorders will receive it or not.

Not yet, the Pandoras sent on Friday were all going to new preorders (which only happened with me).

Classic preorder Pandoras and the first batch of Pandoras to Craig will ship within this week.

with or without the surprise?

Depends on when I receive it ;)
lol this is the same answer that Craig gave.

I presume that you already received it, since your preorders will have it. i'm right? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
More fun speculation:

An SD card loaded with popular software, and instructions/explanations of stuff.

So the only thing we know about the surprise is that it's not the tv-out cables.

Anyway, looks like I've still got some time to wait, since I ordered mine on the 10/2009... I'll be happy if I get mine before the end of April.

Due to the way the orders are being shipped, the final preorders won't ship until November/December.

What I'm saying is please don't expect these to all be shipped quickly, the way Eds plan works is that most units shipping are new orders.

That sounds pretty long, sadly. Hope ED will come out with correct numbers, but for the moment your speculations sound frightning.

Craig, do you know how much new orders are shipped for every preorder unit?

I do have the numbers, but I'm not at my work computer today, I'm sure Ed can post the exact calculations.

So the only thing we know about the surprise is that it's not the tv-out cables.

Anyway, looks like I've still got some time to wait, since I ordered mine on the 10/2009... I'll be happy if I get mine before the end of April.

Due to the way the orders are being shipped, the final preorders won't ship until November/December.

What I'm saying is please don't expect these to all be shipped quickly, the way Eds plan works is that most units shipping are new orders.

huh???? :ph34r: you are serious? :blink:

so this concerns the last preorders of 1st batch????

what a desillusion. how not to be disappointed :(

If production can sustain 1000/month why would it take 9 months to clear the order backlog?

so if i understand, the more new preorders will be, the more time we will have to wait...?

if preorders will be made during the next 5 years, so we will have to wait 5 more years? this scheme has a problem, hasn't it?

I thought it was a ratio of 3 new orders to 1 preorder or suchlike...

If production can sustain 1000/month why would it take 9 months to clear the order backlog?

Because most of those units have to be sold as new units.

This is based on the figures I was given by Ed last month. I only get a small number of units a month.

Back