There we go! (2012-02-28)

I ordered a premium around July (2011), from I believe Craig. What's happening with those?

Does anyone know how far along the original queue is? I ordered in March 2009 (probably from Craig, I think) and I haven't heard anything, so are they still sending out Pandoras from the first few days of pre-orders?

yes, the original preorder queue is about 3 days in. so in 4 years time, 3 days have been shipped. i'll let you do the math

yes, the original preorder queue is about 3 days in. so in 4 years time, 3 days have been shipped. i'll let you do the math
I really think they should have stopped fillng entire orders and just filled one per order until everybody got at least one. At least at the point where they were starting to ship out the premium units.

There was orignally talk of limiting the orders to a limited number of units, but apparently that never happened. So, a few people with large orders get all their units and several other people don't get there's till much later.

Good morning Gentleman's,

This is my first post. I found out about open pandora just after I ordered my Raspberry Pi. In my oppinion it's really great what you are doing!! So far I think I spent last 2 days reading this forum and about 8 hours watching youtube haha It all looks awesome! I have just pre ordered my Pandora and I'm curious when I get it :pPP I know that some people are waiting few years and I respect that but I would like to get mine this month :DDD Fingers crossed...

I sent and email to your sales but never got a reply :( but I guess you guys are busy making Pandoras so I won't complain :D

All the best to all and let everyone get his unit ASAP :) )

There was orignally talk of limiting the orders to a limited number of units, but apparently that never happened. So, a few people with large orders get all their units and several other people don't get there's till much later.
Yeah, there's like, 3 people that ordered a large number, maybe 30 units in all. That's hardly a drop compared to the 1200 they're short.

I know that some people are waiting few years and I respect that but I would like to get mine this month :DDD Fingers crossed...
We all would :D

Assuming that Global Components can keep up with production, you should either get it this month or April. On the other hand, I've done this math several times though, assuming that the old company CircuitCo could keep up with what they promised and if they had we wouldn't be sitting here waiting 3 years later. But GC has thus far proven themselves worthy, and they're a short drive from one of the key developers so if there's a problem he can go there and yell at them until they fix it, unlike CC which was in Texas and far from anyone.

If so, when does link head back, and what ETA are we in the U.S. looking at for our unit?

Link is already back, though we need at least 50 units at once, so it makes sense.

UPS wants us to tell us 1 week before we ship, so it will at least be two weeks.

Ok, how are units to Canada shipping? Are they going to Link and then to Canada? Or will it ship directly from the store I purchased from originally? (In my case Craig.)

Just wondering. Thanks.

So how do I update my original preorder for faster shipment? I'm beginning to feel a bit interested actually. Are emails supposed to be mailed out to all orders currently left, or do I need to contact someone? Also has there been an update on the price for this update from the original estimate 75-100€?

As mentioned, there will be upgrade emails. I'm just overwhelmed with work currently.

Please bear with me :)

BTW: Seems like UPS forgot to send out the tracking emails... I've seen someone on the German boards posting he didn't get one where I know his has been shipped.

ED: Take your time, but...

SEND MY MY "FINISH PAYING" E-MAIL! TAKE ALL MY MONIES!

J/k. Take your time. But seriously. Want 400 USD?

I wish I am on the shippement list for France :wub:

I already paid the 28 february.

If so, when does link head back, and what ETA are we in the U.S. looking at for our unit?

Link is already back, though we need at least 50 units at once, so it makes sense.

UPS wants us to tell us 1 week before we ship, so it will at least be two weeks.

Ok, how are units to Canada shipping? Are they going to Link and then to Canada? Or will it ship directly from the store I purchased from originally? (In my case Craig.)

Just wondering. Thanks.
I think I'll be doing the Canadian shipping as direct from the EU is quite pricey.

I'm counting down to when I get my email asking for payment. Not sure how long I'll be counting down - so its a bit difficult - but excited still!!

I don't know how some of you preordered and managed to last this long. I preordered in January and am desperate to get my hands on it!!

Just wondering. Thanks.
I think I'll be doing the Canadian shipping as direct from the EU is quite pricey.

+1

Back