Last week, the shoulder buttons arrived at my place. They aren't too spectacular, so I didn't take any pictures yet. The case part received a small last-minute change: In order to improve the logo on the backside, it was decided to make the logo surrounding with laser-cut aluminium. Doing it fully in plastic would make it either look cheap or would extremely difficult to produce reliable and seamless. The laser-cut aluminium will be a rectangle with rounded corners and the transparent logo inside. I think you can imagine it a bit better with this picture of the lid, where you can see where the logo plate will be inserted: This does not cause a long delay, btw, as the change to the mold is minimal and while they were working on that solution, they simply continued to work on a different mold (the one with the DPad, as that is important so I can test the keymat and submit the final changes). So I will get the molds in a different order than planned, but that's mostly it Okay, what did Nikolaus do last week? He didn't find the time yet to dive deeper into the stability issue as he would need a full day without any breaks for proper testings and he was a bit busy last week. However, he continued to work on the remaining tests, and here's the current result (only the newly tested stuff listed): * All SD Card slots are now working fine without errors in Linux * Headset (incl. automatic switching and microphone) working. * Vibra-Motor working * Audio works * Touchscreen works * Display with rotator chip works * USB ports work Most other things (sensors, Wifi, Bluetooth, 3G/4G, keyboard, etc.) have already been tested before. What's left to do before we consider the prototype finished: * Fix the stability issue * Test HDMI * Test USB3.0 (we only tested the port with 2.0 so far) * Implement and test the SDD AntiTear-Driver (code is almost finished) * Test the fuel gauge and charging circuit for the battery * Fix eMMC/MicroSD-Switch (needs a different part) So... that's mostly it... the list was quite long a few weeks ago, now most of the main components have already been tested and confirmed to be working. Only a few things remain!