The Caring Corner :)

I feel you too.... Very few PlayStation games appeal to me. I find realistic graphics and play mechanics completely boring. Not creative. Not innovative.
I feel like I raised my bar of quality for games during the years, as I have less time to play compared to when I was a kid.
Most games are okay though if you stick through and really want to play something, especially with prices of new PS5 games you might want to force yourself to enjoy it at least a bit.

Here are some games i tried hard to enjoy on the ps4 but couldn't and what i ended up scratching the same itch with:

Death Stranding / Wind Waker
Grand Turismo / Ridge Racer Type 4
Final Fantasy VII Remake / Chrono Trigger
NBA2K / NBA Street vol 2

If you want the best games you need to be transcendent. I reckon each console has ~5 games worth playing.

EDIT: the thing the ps4(5) plays best and the reason I got it in the first place is Netflix.

Last edited:
I was coughing and gagging a bit just now. My stepmother’s grandson is sick, and I did see her on Wednesday, so it’s possible I could have caught something.

My twin sister had her brain MRI today. She says she'll either get the results tomorrow or Monday. I'm not exactly optimistic. She has symptoms, so if they find nothing, that means they don't even know what she has. And if they do find something, which is likely, it's probably bad news.

I am sorry to hear this. I hope she has a complete and full recovery. It’s best you don’t worry though as you cannot control what is happening and worry will not help you be strong. Doctors are experts on these things and will hopefully help her make a full recovery

I am not against you posting, i just felt that it was a bit too much and not about you. Now it is about you. Post when you need and we’ll try our best to help although I would recommend speaking to a professional if not already as they will be able to help you further

At the risk of further incensing Wally, I’m going to mention that my sister is confirmed to have a brain tumor, and she is being referred for a biopsy. :(
p_docter.png
Hope she'll feline better soon.

I wonder how Snail handles this loss.

Also for anyone that's interested here's some info about Clover and Snail.

My sister has the consultation next week for her brain tumor biopsy, which should be sometime in December. I’ve heard that most brain tumors are benign, but I’m still on the edge of my seat. Brain is pretty much the favorite place for undetected metastatic cancer from other parts of the body to spread to.

Also possibly RIP Gill, going by the last photo in the following video anyway.

RIP another cat.

Last edited:
Back