The Caring Corner :)

or something at the beach.

c9626d0b65186463bdb2529195c714bf6b1586ca.jpg

with a bad foot.
Post automatically merged:

Here, let me upload a photo here so I can link to it on the AskDocs subreddit.
So we'll get flooded with Reddit people?

That does indeed not look too good. It looks like you got either an allergic reaction due to contamination. For example walking on contaminated sand and encountering something sharp that helps enter that contamination through your skin. Could also be a flea, that was on rats, but jumped on your; but I do not see a small mark.

Last edited:
My foot looks worse now than it did a few days ago, but it’s actually easier to walk on. Sunday morning I walked to a convenience store four tenths of a mile away to buy two lottery tickets. I was walking more slowly than usual sure, but I made it there and back without help.

99 degrees. I almost certainly have neuroinvasive West Nile virus and will die before my doctor’s appointment this Thursday. Shame, my foot is feeling way better. Still looks bad, but feels good.

It does sound to me like internal brusing. That often feels better before all the fun colours of bruising come to the surface to be taken away by your veins and pumped to your kendeys for your to piss away. Only trouble with that theory is that you;re usually well aware when it happens.

99 degrees. I almost certainly have neuroinvasive West Nile virus and will die before my doctor’s appointment this Thursday. Shame, my foot is feeling way better. Still looks bad, but feels good.
Sounds like you could beat any magazine by having more issues published online ;)

Hope you feel better soon!

Reactions: rSl
Sounds like you could beat any magazine by having more issues published online ;)
Normal people are loglevel='CRITICAL', some are loglevel='INFO', he's loglevel='DEBUG'. Be glad it's not TRACE.

ps: will you ever be taking off the mask in your avatar?

Much better, the mask just made Chansey even more ugly than she already is. Though I did like her a lot in the old TCG where you can transfer huge amounts of damages to her with Alakazam and then Scoop her Up. This is extra fun with Mr. Mime because he blocks strong attacks. Of course, those pesky Hitmonchans and Gust of Winds can be annoying. You just have to make sure that she has at least 60 HP left (20 extra to account for Plus Power which any opponent using Hitmonchan and Gust of Wind will likely have in abundance).

I'm walking on my foot normally now, but something inside it still feels kinda... mushy? I hope nothing's rotting in there.

99.3 just now. Now to determine whether it’s flu, RSV, COVID, or the hot coffee I just drank.

It was 98.7 before the coffee, which is still above my average.

My twin sister just put my anxiety in perspective. She’s scheduled to have an MRI in November, because she’s been having something she’s calls “the brain fuzzies” three times a week since June. This isn’t just brain fog; she says the inside of her head will itch, and her senses will become distorted. I would be freaking out so hard if it were me.

• Wow
My twin sister just put my anxiety in perspective. She’s scheduled to have an MRI in November, because she’s been having something she’s calls “the brain fuzzies” three times a week since June. This isn’t just brain fog; she says the inside of her head will itch, and her senses will become distorted. I would be freaking out so hard if it were me.
Do you also have that 6th sense feeling with your twin (Extrasensory perception)?

I've seen twin babies have synchronized alarms due to issues at the same moment, as twins are often born too early causing them to stay on the NICU for a while being monitored.
Nurses said it's common for twins to have this, as they think they feel the other twin being in trouble. Scientific publications state it might just be coincidence.

Uggh, it’s 1:30 AM and I’m tired, but I don’t want to go back to sleep, because I just slept for like six hours. I just drank some coffee, so that should help.

I just got my PS5 on Thursday, and I think I’m already burnt out on it. I haven’t even finished my one week trial of PS Plus yet. Maybe resting a bit will help.

@JDTAY i feel whit you and care for you, but i cant read this thread because of a Foot and Wound Phobia..

I also have quite some issues still: More than a Year after my Bike Incidend, i cant bend my right leg over a certaint angle: whyle i get my left leg over the knee, so i can bend my Shoe lashes on this side, i still not reach my right shoe lashes, so i have to bind them in advance and then slip in my right shoe.. i can bend it up enough to drive savely whit the Car, but i wasnt able to drive E-Bike after my Incident..

• Sad
I just got my PS5 on Thursday, and I think I’m already burnt out on it. I haven’t even finished my one week trial of PS Plus yet. Maybe resting a bit will help.
I feel you too.... Very few PlayStation games appeal to me. I find realistic graphics and play mechanics completely boring. Not creative. Not innovative.

Back