The Caring Corner :)

Been so worried about possible cancer, I didn’t take my temperature since Friday. Well, good news, it’s 99. As long as it stays under 99.5 though, they should be able to see me at OrthoCarolina tomorrow. Here’s hopin’.

So, x-rays revealed nothing wrong with my bone. Orthopedic said he just thought it was a corn starting to develop, which is weird because I thought my dermatologist had already ruled that out. Anyway, no biopsy, and he said just to watch it and come back if it gets larger or painful.

Kinda upset that I still don’t know what it is, but if it’s not in the bone, it’s not likely to be cancer, so that’s good.

In today’s good news, I might’ve caught something before my beach trip next week. Temperature is 99.5 degrees. Oxygen level is 96% for now, I’ll keep an eye on it. Given my relatively young age though, I should hope this is COVID, because I would likely get less sick from COVID than the flu.

Man, instead of my usual go to bed at seven and wake up at midnight insomnia, I’m having an episode of staying up past ten. It’s almost like I’m a normal person, which would be hideously abnormal for me.

Reactions: rSl
Yep, it’s half past midnight, and I’m still up. I think I might have brain cancer. The only issue with a brain cancer diagnosis is that going by my personality, I’ve had brain cancer since my teens. Do people usually survive that long with it?

They're due to a bug I picked up recently.
What did the antivirus say?

Sure, that's why most people when they get kids, they get them young. Meaning: they get young kids, not that they while they are young get kids.
Unless your last name is Young. In that case, everybody in your family is Young.

Sure, that's why most people when they get kids, they get them young. Meaning: they get young kids, not that they while they are young get kids.

priest-2.jpg

What did the antivirus say?

I made the mistake of using Norton so I've ended up with more viruses than I started with.

Back