The Caring Corner :)

I’ve gained about 15 pounds since then, due to getting groceries, and now I can’t reach that mole to feel it anymore. :(

v7g7YVVp.jpg

99.8 degrees. I don’t want to get sick before my dermatology appointment. Null, come up with a meme to make it go down.

I looked back at old posts to see if the current mole I’m worried about has been around or if it’s new. On September 4th, I mentioned noticing three moles, one on my side, one in the middle of my back, and one on my upper back. I wonder why the one on my upper back didn’t get biopsied when the other two did, in October. As you know, the one in the middle of my back turned out to be harmless, and the one on my side had moderate atypia and had to be removed. At least it’s good to know the one I’m currently worried about isn’t new.

Today I read that nodular melanoma is often found on the scalp in men, so I took a few pictures of my scalp. Fortunately, they were all clear. I do have surprisingly little protection from the sun up there though.

I want post pictures, but i have the bad habbit to cutten my toe nails whit my fingernails when im in Stress, and yesterday evening i incidently putt of the nails of 2 Toes, on booth feed.. so 2 open Nail Beds,, ..
I could make a Cover from Nine Inch Nails like Johnny Cash dit ..

So, I went to the dermatologist, and he biopsied two moles. The top one on my right shoulder blade, and this one on my left calf that I wasn’t even worried about, because it’s flat and one color, even if it’s twice as long as it is tall. I should get results in seven to ten days.

He also used liquid nitrogen to freeze away three things on my scalp.

Guys, I can’t reach the bandaid on my back from yesterday to take it off. :(
It might take a while, although to be fair I can't decide between some months and some years, but it will fall off under it's own steam, and if it's on your back I assume it's unlikely to affect your ability to score a girl or whatever you're into personally. Eventually the glue will go off, and eventually the skin will fall off as new skin forms beneath, but I don't know the timescales involved so I can't say which would happen first, but as I say I don't think it matters.

This is what my right shoulder blade mole looks like after being biopsied. I think it got larger.
E1A9F5FD-9B8F-4B87-8B3B-FE30992D6EAE.jpeg
And below is what my left calf mole that got biopsied looks like.
3E632FDE-7543-4AAA-905A-7433F0E9694B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back