The Caring Corner :)

Null

Velocipede
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
Though apparently they didn’t give up their middle fingers to join the Brotherhood?

d86vb0v-48a8fc57-0f59-4615-8b1c-0ac6ba9b2d10.gif

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
My doctor said my ongoing problems are probably the result of me not getting my gallbladder removed when they recommended it. They called into the pharmacy to send me something for the nausea though. Not sure what, but I'll know tomorrow.

Phlyra

Electric
So, um, I noticed something about the Linux Tux...

;)

JDTAY

I had trouble getting out of bed just now, so I took my temp. Unexpectedly, I got 96.5 degrees Fahrenheit, probably the lowest I've ever seen it. Well, at least it isn't COVID-19, right?

Edit: Internet search says it isn't a problem until it goes below 95 degrees, so I guess I'll try not to worry too much.

Last edited:

JDTAY

I thought the Rexulti might've caused the low temperature, since it messes with body temperature regulation, but the info I got from searching is that Rexulti usually causes fever, not hypothermia. Maybe I got a bad read. I could try taking it again.

Edit: 96.8 degrees this time. I guess the coffee I had helped a little bit. Still quite the mystery though.

Last edited:

JDTAY

Couldn't sleep. Took my temp again, and it's up to 97.2 degrees, so I guess I'm all right. The two microwaved burritos I had might've helped.

I'm just worried about what'll happen to my temp if I go to sleep again.

Reactions: rSl

JDTAY

My temp is 97.6 degrees now, but I still haven't slept since about midnight, four hours before this post. I'm pretty sure I got about six hours in before midnight though, with a tiny break at 9 PM. I'm probably all right.

I hear body temperature is usually lowest in the morning, but I wonder if that has to do with sleep, and that might be why my temperature was low around midnight.

JDTAY

98.4 degrees now, and I'm starting to get worried about the opposite thing. What if it keeps going up at this rate all day? I might need a nap.