The Caring Corner :)

FBnil

my lonely NES is skilling me
Staff said they were going to lower my weekly spending cash from $75 to $40, in order for me to have less money to gamble. All over one tiny $25 scratcher too. I don’t see what the problem is; I won $50.
Pretend like you were married before, and now divorced and she wants HALF. (and you managed to negociate it in your favour from 38.5 to 40...) So that's spending money outside of food/clothing? or do you need to wait 3 weeks to buy a t-shirt?

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
and she wants HALF.

2264375202-f3ce219748-b.jpg

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Guys, my temp is back up to 99.2 degrees. Not sure if it's the flu shot, the weather, or something infectious. I think my temp was this high at one point Thursday too, when I got the flu shot, but it's been down to 96.9 since then, so I don't think it's the flu shot this time. As for the weather, we're supposed to hit 80 degrees early this afternoon before a cold front moves in and brings fall here for good. As for something infectious, I tested negative for COVID-19 on Friday, like I said in the COVID-19 thread, but that doesn't rule out other infections, or maybe a case of COVID-19 contracted just before Friday. I'm not supposed to use the second COVID-19 test until two days after the first one though, so I would need to wait another day. Hmm...

JDTAY

According to drought.gov my county is D0, abnormally dry, and is colored yellow on their map. Also according to drought.gov California is 100% D1 or worse, meaning you don’t even get to see any yellow on their map. Thanks California for putting things in perspective.

FBnil

my lonely NES is skilling me
I She would never do anything like that. :p
Ah, so she leaves your corpse in the air, to return your flesh to nature. For animals and maggots to feast upon. Circle of life.
But seriously. If properly compartimentalized, how do you KNOW it's not so? The other entity might a planning freak and will prepare when she feels the body is deteriorating.

meaning you don’t even get to see any yellow on their map.
Some desert animals only pee one single drop of urine. The dryer it is, the less yellow.

JDTAY

Oh man, current weather forecasts don't have any rain coming to my area all of next week, except for a 20% chance Thursday. The lawn at my apartment building is looking pretty weak. I guess it comes with the season though.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
These temperatures in Fahrenheit are the same for me as the currency’s „won“ in Squit Game ^^ cool show but whenever they talk about money I have to google how much it is ^^

JDTAY

My microwave stopped working. I'm hoping it's only temporary, but I don't think it is. A new one is going to cost me around $70.

JDTAY

I used my second rapid COVID-19 test early this morning, and it also came back negative. I guess the peace of mind is worth something at least.

I think I’ll go back to worrying about hypothyroidism and cancer. My lab results should be in soon for the blood they took on Tuesday.

JDTAY

It’s one in the morning, so I’ve been looking into insomnia. I had my caffeine taken away Thursday, so it isn’t that. I heard thyroid problems can cause insomnia, but I’m still undiagnosed there. Right now, I’m thinking it’s the pravastatin I take at night. I think the only reason I don’t take it in the morning is that I also take fenofibrate, and it’s risky to mix the two. Pravastatin is known to cause sleep disturbance.